Hinata Vs Orihime

“So, Hinata. I'm guessing you're wondering why I called you”  

     The 5th Hokage asked folding her arms.

    “Yes ma’am”  

       Hinata replied with a loyal nod.

        “Good good”  

        Tsunade said her expression suddenly becoming deathly serious.

       “We have found Inos killer”

        The Hokage said solemnly. Hinata tensed up with an expression of shock. Tsunade nodded.

          “We Believe she used a forbidden jutsu to travel to the land of the dead. On normal circumstances, I wouldn't allow pursuit. But she not only killed one of our Shinobi, but disgraced her body, displaying it for all to see. She has disgraced our village and I can not let that go unpunished”

       The Hokage said firmly. Hinata nodded. She wasn't exactly sure where this was going but she had an idea.

        “We have received knowledge of the jutsu from an anonymous source. We believe we can send one Shinobi along with some weaponry to the other side. The jutsu requires a scroll, which, we have acquired, however, the scroll can only be used once. I want you to be the one we send”

      Tsunade said. Hinata nodded again her milky eyes filled with determination and vengeful anger.

          “I'll track her down, and, defeat her. For Ino!”

      Said the young Shinobi. Tsunade nodded pulling out a bag of ninja tools and a scroll from under her desk

        “You will leave immediately. This is the equipment you'll take and the scroll”

       Tsunade said  Hinata nodded picking up the scroll reading through it.

           “I won't let you done”

      She said placing the scroll on the desk, making a few hand signs, slamming her hand on the paper and vanishing in a blast of smoke. When the smoke cleared she was standing on the roof of a feudal Japanese style building in what seemed to be an endless city of similar buildings. It was only when the cold night wind blew that she noticed she was completely naked. Hinata instinctively covered her D cup breast but once she realized that she was alone relaxed letting them fall jiggling slightly. Her natural beige skin had a strange almost supernatural beauty in the moonlight, her figure was slender yet slightly muscular with her small, and perky butt sticking out, her legs while thin where firm and muscular and her feet looked soft and almost creamy. The Shinobi's pussy was well shaved and tight in case...he ever decided he wanted to see.

          “When they said all I could bring with me was this bag I didn't think it would go this far”

        She said picking up the bag and wrapping it around her waist with a slight blush, her long black hair flowing in the nights wind.

         ‘Quick find the intruder again, we can't afford to lose her”

      a man wearing a black Shihakusho with a katana said running as a few other similarly dressed men followed

         “Careful, I heard that one that one of the members of her group is insanely strong”

        Another man said. Intruder? Insanely strong? Sounded like the person she was looking for, Hinata thought to herself. She looked ahead and saw a carrot top girl running from the men. There is no way they would catch the carrot top, but she could. The ninja started to slightly follow.

           When she believed she had finally lost them Orhima stopped to catch her breath. And thank God to as she had ended up in a dead end.

        “ohhh this is so exhausting. Where's Ichigo, I'm tired!”