Lucy Vs Rize

Rize walked down the halls of the Diclonius Research Institute. She had her eye on one of its employees for awhile now, a young naive man dedicated to helping his community. A man that made her... hungry.

"Yoritaka"

she said attempting
to sound nervous to lure out her pray

"Yoritaka"

she repeated.

Suddenly she heard
footsteps behind her. Then the smell of her prey hit her. She smiled

"Yoritaka"

she said turning to the footsteps.

"Miss Rize"

the guard shouted in a panic as he ran towards her

"Miss Rize what are you doing here"

the panicked Yoritaka asked as he finally reached her

"I-I wanted to see you"

she said putting on her best cute nervous girl act

"Miss Rize you gotta run there's been a"

Yoritaka started to
say but was interrupted by some unseen force ripping his head straight from his body.

"Yoritaka"

Rize said as his head hit the floor. His body fail soon after. Rize frowned

"Damn I was looking forward to killing him they're no fun dead"

she said before looking up at the attacker. What she saw was a little off putting. Standing in front of her was a woman, completely naked besides an odd looking helmet. Her body was perfect. A light cream color and completely smooth besides her breasts and perky pink nipples on them. She smelled odd, she was not human nor ghoul? but whatever she...she smelled tasty.

"And who might you be"

Rize asked tilting her head to the side. Instead of responding Lucy launched an attack sending her vectors flying towards Rize but right before they hit, the ghoul seemingly vanished and appeared behind Lucy. There was a terrible crack and the helmet fall to the floor in two pieces letting Lucy's pink hair free and revealing her cold red eyes.

"you're too slow didn't even hit me once"

Rize said, but almost immediately after Rizes clothes fell to the floor in pieces as Lucy's vectors had torn them to shreds.

"Oh this is so embarrassing"

Rize said jokingly as she covered her now bare breast. She gave a sly smile before uncovering herself and slowly walking towards Lucy, her breast bounced after she let them fall and her nipples perked up from the cold.

"I usually only go after men but something about you"

she said as her pass quickened, and her eyes turned black, and red. She burst into a full on sprint her boobs jiggling up and down with her strides as the four tentacle like pieces of her kagune burst from her back

"something about you makes me Hungry!!!"

She exclaimed lunging at the nude girl

FIGHT!

Rize stabbed at Lucy with one of her kagunes tentacles, but Lucy caught it with one of her vectors before slamming her foe into the ground behind her. Lucy attempted to grab the downed Rize, but almost as if she could sense the vectors she quickly moved out of the way.