Lightning Vs Linkle

Linkle stopped and smirked confidently at the temple door.  
    “Well here it is”

      she said to herself. Supposedly in the temple lay an artifact that could save Hyrule from the clutches of the evil Ganondorf. Linkle put her hand on the door, but before she could push it open a female voice behind her exclaimed

    “halt”.

     Linkle jumped and twirled, drawing and aiming her crossbow at the newcomer as she landed. In front of her a blue transparent woman stood complete motionless.

     “phew”

    Linkle said relaxing,

      “you almost made me pee myself. What are you some kind of forest fairy?”

     she asked.

     “This is a sacred place for warriors. No armor, clothes or non combat oriented belongings past this point only weapons”

     The blue lady said.

    “ahh so not one for greetings huh? Oh well, guess I can understand the only weapons thing”

     Linkle said. She laid her crossbows, and unbuttoned her cloak and tossed it on the ground. She pulled her boots and stockings off revealing her smooth feet, she wiggled her tiny toes the cool air feeling good on her bare sweaty feet. She pulled her shirt of letting her small yet perky girlish breast breath. Her stomach was smooth and thin without a single scratch or scar and was just the right size not overly large yet not and unhealthily thin. She finally wiggled out of her shorts and pulled off her white panties tossing them aside. Her virgin pussy was tight and her ass small but squeezable like peaches. Her legs were slender, hairless and as flawless as her stomach, not even she could help but run her hands across them. She kneeled down grabbing her crossbows before standing with a jump her petty boobs bouncing from the motion.

     “Alright time to go”

     She said.

    Lightning walked up to the temple door

     “if I'm right whatever is in here can help me find you Serah”

     She said walking over to the door.

    “Halt”

     A female voice said

    from behind her. Lightning turned around to see a translucent female figure

     “This is a sacred place for warriors. No armor, clothes or non combat oriented belongings past this point only weapons”

     She said

     “I understand”

     Lightning replied. She laid her gunblade on the ground and pulled off her boots. Her feet were flawless, smooth, and balanced with neither her toes or the body of the foot to long. She slowly pulled off her shirt and her cream bra followed revealing her large womanly breast which jiggled as they fell free. She pulled her shorts down showing of her matching cream panties before pulling them of as well revealing her fine and mature bottom half and smooth yet strong legs. She stretched and let out a sexual moan.

    “it's time to do this”

    she said picking up her gunblade, before entering the temple.

     Linkle walked through the darkness, before coming upon a large circular room with a beautiful blue blade plunged in stone in the center of the room. She let out a girly gasp of joy, but her excitement soon faded as she noticed she was not alone