Lara Croft Vs Chloe Frazer

Lara casually stepped into the bathroom her smooth toffee colored feet gently pressing against the cold tile floor. She laid her shotgun against the wall and she started to undo the deep blue bathrobe she was wearing, but suddenly stopped as she turned to the camera, her brown eyes fixated on the viewer.

       “Don't you think you see enough”

          She asked in her british accent as she quickly grabbed the shotgun pointing it at the viewer.

      “I know I haven't”

        A charming female voice with a slight australian accent replied. Lara quickly turned pointing her gun at the newcomer. She stood in the doorway with a cocky smile wearing absolutely nothing. She had beautiful ecru skin and her decently large breast looked rather delicious in the shade. Her flat stomach lead to her shaved vagina and bubble butt. Her long slender legs where smooth as where her feet.

     “Who are you, what are you doing here, and...why are you naked”

       Lara asked staring aggressively at the newcomer.

       “My names Chloe Frazer, and I'm here because I believe you have something I want. Does the name Excalibur ring a bell?”

         Chloe said.

       Lara stiffened up.

       “And my third question”

         Lara said.

        “You see that's a funny story”

       Chloe replied.

       “I wanted to sneak in your mansion as you can imagine but that presented me with a problem. Your security cameras. Lucky for me I know I guy who can hack so he’d turn of your cameras etc etc. But apparently you have a contingency plan for that, senses designed to detect clothing material, and this tech was so new that my guy had no way of disabling it”

         She explained. The Australian sighed.

     “It's like I'm in some horny geeks fanfic”

      She said sounding annoyed.

    “However, I managed to bring this”

        She said pulling out a PM-9mm from who knows where.

        “So I'm guessing you're not leaving empty handed”

      Lara asked.

      “And I'm guessing you're not willing to part with the sword”

          Chloe replied smiling smugly

      Lara gave the treasure hunter a slight grin “Well if your not leaving empty handed I guess I can't let you leave at all”

      Fight!!!

      Chloe pointed her pistol at Lara, and the tomb raider stepped to the side as the treasure hunter pulled the trigger.

Pop!

          The bullet hit the bathrobes knot destroying it causing the bathrobe to slip off. The tomb raiders D cup breast jiggled as the garb slide down her tone stomach and leg which besides a few scars where without mark or blemish. Her pussy was tight and shaved. Her brown eyes glared at Chloe as her muscular body tensed up. She pulled the shotguns trigger

Bam!

      Chloe took cover in the hall just in time to evade the spray of bullets which riddled the wall she was standing in front of just moment ago with holes.