Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys!!! Ik it's been a while but I was grounded for what seemed like forever then I had writers block but anyways here it is. But first 2 things. One. People have beens sending me very harsh messages telling me that Niall doesn't smoke and calling me some foul stuff. I know Niall doesn't smoke ad that the picture was photoshopped but it added drama to the story. The only reason I put that in there. Second. To all my readers that were somehow effected by Hurricane Isaac I hope ur all safe and no damage was done to u or your family. Now heres the chapter!!!!:):):):)

Nialls POV

I hopped out of the shower, the cold air immediately hitting my body, and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked back to our room.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked my voice full of concern. He looked up from his laptop. His face was pale and tears were rolling down his cheek.

"They hate us Niall! They hate us!"

"What the bloody he'll are you talking about?"

"Niall they know we are dating! They know were gay!!"

"How?!" Anger was clearly in my voice now. Why can't people mind their own fucking business?!

"Paparazzi followed us home from the airport today. When we went inside the curtains were open they got pictures of us kissing and giving each other love bites Niall!! The whole fucking world knows! Plus that tweet you posted!!"

"Calm the fuck down!! Look it'll all blow over. It may take a we- hold on." I grabbed my phone off the dresser and answered.

"Hello?"

"Niall you and Harry need to report to management HQ now."

With that he hung up.

"Who was that?

"Management. Leaving in 5." I said coldly. This day couldn't get any worse.

Liams POV

I walked down the streets of London just window shopping. It was a normal cold windy day. The bone chilling wind stung my face and numbed my hands. I had my Ray-Bans on and my hood pulled over my head hoping no one would notice me. I really wasn't in the mood for screaming fans. Ever since I became the only straight member of One Direction I felt really lonely. Louis and Zayn were constantly together and it seems like Harry and Niall are always kissing. I was happy for them don't get me wrong but I felt left out. Plus Danielle and I broke up so I didn't have her to run too. I missed cuddling with someone and telling them how beautiful they are. I feel alone. I walked into Starbucks and ordered a hot chocolate. The place was packed. Literally there were no tables open.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked the girl. She looked about 17. "There's no other spits left."

"Go ahead. I don't mind at all."

"Thank you."

I pulled out the chair and sat down across from the girl. I pulled off my sunglasses and sipped my drink.

"Um excuse me for asking but aren't you Liam Payne?"

"Shh. Please not so loud."

"Sorry but oh my gosh! You're Liam!" she whisper yelled. I chuckled.

"Yep. In the flesh. Are you a big fan?"

"Yes! The biggest. I absolutely adore you guys. I think you're music is amazing."

"Thanks. That means a lot. It sounds a lot better having people say it to you rather than yelling." She giggled.

"Would you like an autograph.."

"My name is Molly."

"That's a pretty name. So would u like an autograph Molly?"

"Yes! I would love one! Thank you so much. You don't know how much this means to me."

"I can imagine. Here you go Molly." I handed her the slip of paper which I had signed. "I need to get going but before I do. I have something to ask you. Do you have any plans Friday?"

She looked like she was about to faint.

"N-no. I don't."

"Great! Here's my number. Text me when you can love." I handed my number to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. I walked back out into the cold London air. I felt 100 times better then I did before. I couldn't stop think about Molly. How her beautiful long blonde hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and how her blue eyes shined. When she smiled it felt like the whole world stopped to stare. She was perfect in every single way. There's no doubt about it. I'm in love.

Zayn's POV

I was currently snuggled up with the most amazing man on Earth watching a movie.

"Lou?"

"Yes Zaynie?"

"How much do you love me?"

"To the end of space and back. How much do you love me?"

"To the end of space and back Louis to the end of space and back."

We sat there just staring at each other with the most loving looks in our eyes. I couldn't believe it was happening. The one that I wanted ever since I laid eyes on him was mine and I was his. I couldn't be happier.

Harrys POV

We sat in the chairs waiting for the stupid management to come in and bite our heads off. Niall sat next to me staring blankly off into space. His pale face was paler then usually and his eyes had lost their special shine. Someone didn't expect to walk in did. Simon sat down across from us.

"Normally I would ask how are you and all that stuff but since you know why you're here and I know how you are I'm not gonna waste my time. So getting straight to the point you guys are dating. The world has found out."

"Wanna say something we don't already know?!" I snapped back.

"Look I know you guys are mad that people won't respect your privacy. I wish I could help but I can't. The reputation of the band us on the line. I'm sorry to say this but you guys either leave the band or you break up."

"What?! You can't fucking do that!!" Niall shouted.

"I can and I will. Now choose. One Direction or each other?"

Dunn! Dunn! Duuuhhh!!! So what do you think is gonna happen??? Huh??? Plz leave feedback it means the world to me!! Love u guys!!!! Oh and the winner of the contest thingy I had is molzilla:):) I loved her submission so congrats:):):)

Comment~Fan~Vote:):)