Chapter One

hey guys!!! I know I deleted The Island but I confused myself so I decided to rewrite it. It will have a different ending. There will only be one bromance but you guys tell me which one you want Narry or Larry anyways heres Chapter One.

Vote~Fan~Comment:):)

Sarah Loves You:):)

The 2 Weeks That Changed My Life (Narry Storan or Larry Stylinson)

Chapter One

Harrys POV

"Let's go!" Louis shouted.

We finally had a month off for Christmas and I was so grateful. They were taking us to a private island in the middle of the Pacific for 2 weeks. It had a huge mansion on it with a game room, flat screen TV's and an unlimited amount of food. I couldn't wait. Right now we were on the plane getting ready to take off. It would only take 4 hours to get there. Once we were done on the island we would go back to England so we could spend Christmas with our families.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Harry!" Louis shouted.

"Hm?"

"Were here!"

"Yes!"

I bolted out of the uncomfortable plane chair and grabbed my suitcase. Keep in mind that plane was not a jet it was one of those tiny planes. I ran off that plane so fast they didn't even have time to sat anything. Wow! The mansion was huge and when I say huge I mean HUGE. You wouldn't think of an island having a mansion on it but the island wasn't tiny. This was Simon's mansion so we couldn't trash it. I ran up to the door and tried to open it. Shit. It was locked and Liam had the key.

"Liam hurry up!"

"Hold your horses Harry. I'm coming."

"Not quick enough."

"There. Happy?"

"Yes!"

I ran inside the house. Damn. It was awesome. All the furniture was modern and it had a spiral staircase that went all the way up to the fourth floor. The flat screen was huge and they had tons of movies. I was in heaven. I ran up the stairs and stopped at the third floor where the bedrooms were. I looked at all the rooms and picked the best one. It had a king size bed with a flat screen that practically covered the wall. It also had it's own bathroom with a tub as bug as a hot tub. I'm really loving Uncle Si right now. I set set down my suitcase and ran downstairs where the boys were still admiring the house.

"I already picked my room! Now go pick yours so we can go swimming!"

I ran back upstairs and put my swim trunks on and applied sunscreen. This vacation was gonna rock.

"I'm ready!" I shouted.

"Us too!" Zayn shouted.

They all came running downstairs in swimming trunks. We ran out the door and jumped into the pool. We would've went in the ocean but Simon and Paul told us know because they dot want us getting hurt because apparently there is a lot of sharks in the ocean, blah, blah, blah. But it doesn't matter cause we had a pool.

"Harry watch out!" Zayn shouted.

"Wha-ahh!"

Niall pulled my shorts down! Oh he's gonna get it. I turned around and was about to give him payback but I stopped dead in my tracks. I have never seen Niall with a six pack and let me tell you he was hot. Wait what? No I'm straight. Always have and always will be.

"Oh your gonna get it!" I shouted. I dove under water and grabbed his ankles and flipped him over. Then I ripped his shorts off.

"Thats not funny!" Niall screamed. Ge tried to catch me but he tripped on his shorts. Oh my god! His penis was huge! Wait?! What?! No! I true to tear my eyes away but I couldn't. I mean it was big!

"Like what you see Haz?" Niall asked doing a model pose.

"Of course I do Niall." I said winking. Hopefully they would think nothing of it since I've always been flirty with everyone.

"I knew you would." Niall said with a wink. Wait? Was he flirting with me? Yes! Wait no! I was over thinking things but one thing was for sure. I had a crush on my fellow bandmate, Niall Horan.