Chapter Six

Hey guys sorry it's been so long I was grounded:( but I'm back!! And Ik my chapters are always short and im sorry but it's hard for me to write long chapters so I will try to update more often to make up for it plz tell me what u think!!:) I'm thinking of adding another bromance in but Idk which one to add so you tell me it can be any bromance beside Larry or Narry of course. So when ur done reading comment which bromance. Thnx:) now on with the reading.

Nialls POV

"Harry can we talk-? Oh my fucking god!! What the hell?!"

I immediately untangled myself from Harry and rolled of him scrambling for my clothes. I pulled my pants on so fast it was unbelievable. I did NOT want Louis seeing my body.

"Lou-" Harry started.

"Shut it! I thought you loved me! You said so before we left for here! I was gonna say sorry for overreacting but now hell no!! You guys have been dating only 2 fucking days and your already fucking each other! Niall your nothing but a sluttly leprechaun who goes around saying you are all innocent! I'm sure you've fucked so many girls you lost track along time ago! Harry doesn't deserve someone like you fag!"

"Louis! Don't talk about him that way! I love him! Get out!"

I sat there in shock. Lou hates me. He's right I'm not good enough for Harry. He deserves someone better. Plus Louis said Harry told him he loves him so I guess Harry will be okay. I can't believe I gave my virginity to Harry! And then Louis called me a slut when that was my first time! Tears rolled down my face. I was sobbing. Louis had stormed out of the room leaving mr and Harry alone. He pulled me in for a hug but I pushed him away. I wipe the tears off my face and regained my composure.

"Harry. Don't try to comfort me. I know you love Louis. I know you were just using me. No one could ever love me so I so I don't know why I expected you to. So just leave me alone."

"Niall thats not true. I love you and Louis but you more. I wasn't using you! I swear. You are my one and only Niall."

"No I'm obviously not. You love Louis too. I don't know why but you do. So when you sort things out you come tell me."

"Niall come on! I don't want Louis I want you."

"Okay. Then I have a question. If Louis were to come in and ask you out but we were never together what would you say?"

"I...um...yes."

"That's what I thought. Harry it's over. Don't call me Nialler or babe or whatever. Don't talk to me. Don't do anything till you figure out where your heart is at."

With that I left the room. I was hoping he would stop me and tell me how much he loved me.

"Niall?"

"Yes?"

"You left your shirt."

"Oh thanks."

I grabbed my shirt and left his room. Right then and there I broke down. Tears streamed down my face. I already missed him but I couldn't go back. I just couldn't. He hurt me. He loved someone else too. Sure he wasn't dating them but he still loved them. I don't understand how people could love two people at the same time. I just never understood. I stripped off my clothes and looked in the mirror. No wonder nobody loved me. My hair style sucked. I had barely any muscles. I was short. Sure I had a six pack but it was faint. I ate to much. I couldn't sing. The only good thing I had were my blue eyes but the color was starting to change. Louis was right I am ugly and Harry does deserve better. But I didn't help things. I yelled at Harry and broke up with him. Plus Louis hates me. I can't sing so I might as well leave One Direction. I pulled out my phone and dialed Simons number.

"Hey Niall. Is everything alright?"

"No. Simon I'm leaving One Direction."

"What?! Why?!"

I told him everything that had happened. He tried to convince me to stay but I wouldn't.

"Okay Niall. I guess you've made up your mind. Ik sending a plane to pick you up now. It'll be there in tomorrow morning at 9. You will be missed Niall."

"Thanks Simon. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and packed my bags. When I finished packing my bags I put the suitcase by the door. I slipped on the outfit I left out. It was a pair of grey and green sweatpants and it's matching shirt along with socks. It was only 7 but I was tired as fuck. I slipped under the covers and went to sleep.

£******£******£******£******£

Beep. Beep BEEP. BEEP. BE-

I hit the dismiss button on my phone and got up. I grabbed my suitcase and slipped on some high-tops. I carefully made my way downstairs not wanting to wake the lads up. I successfully made it down. It was 8:55 so the little plane would be hear soon. I grabbed and ink pen and a piece of paper and wrote:

I decided to leave One Direction. It's clear I'm unwanted. Plus no one really liked me anyways and I'm not the best singer. You guys will me fine without me I'm sure. I will make sure to keep in touch but I'm not coming back. Love Niall.

I grabbed the note and taped it to the TV where I knew they would see it. I grabbed my suitcase and walked outside. Not a minute later the little plane landed. I hopped in and we took off. It's official. I've left One Direction and to be honest it feels like a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Now I don't have to worry about what I look like or what people think. Thinking about it I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Harrys POV

I woke up at 9 cause of an engine sound coming from outside. I looked out my window and saw Niall getting on the plane. No! The plane took off. I ran downstairs. He can't leave. I swung open the door. The plane was already long gone. No! My Niall! I looked around the kitchen. Why would he leave? I was looking for a note of some kind. He never left without leaving a note. I found one on the TV. I read what it said. No! No! No! He can't leave! One Direction will be nothing without him. He can't just leave! I loved him!! I broke down on the floor crying. This is all my fault! I should've stopped him from leaving my room. I should've stopped him and told him how much I love him, that I have my mind made up, and that I don't love Louis. Sure it would've been a lie. But Niall means so much more. I would do anything for him, Louis probably not. Now Niall hates me and has left the band. Its all my fucking fault!! I was shaking violently now. Tears were streaming down my far like there was no tomorrow. I must've been crying loudly cause Liam came down the stairs with a worried look on his face.

"Haz what's wrong."

"Niall...gone...band." was all I could get out so I handed him the note.

"No! He can't leave! He just can't!" Liam screamed. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number which I'm assuming was Nialls. No answer. He left a message.

"I'm calling Simon." he said.

"Hey Si. I need you to pick us up ASAP. What?! No! Is he alright? What do you mean you don't know?! How could it just-? I am calm! Ok. Sorry Simon. I'm just worried sick. Okay. Okay. I will see you then. Yes. We'll be ready. Bye." Liam said to Simon. What could be wrong? I saw a silent tear run down his cheek.

"Liam what happened?"

"Niall...plane...crashed...possibly dead."

Hey guys!!! So did you like the chapter?? Huh? Huh? this chapter is dedicated to _jennyofficial once again for guessing the correct song. I can't fan you again though sorry:( Now instead of doing guess the song I've decided to start asking questions about 1D. The first person to get the question right will get a fan, dedication, and a vote on one of your stories. So here's the question or fill in the blank. This one is easy. And remember comment Narry or Larry. So far there only one Larry and the rest are Narry:)

Zayn Malik's hair is usually styled into a _______. Fill in the blank!!

Also not uploading till I get 5 comments on what you think of the story. I also have to get at least five comments on whether you want Narry or Larry till I upload again. So that's ten comments. Hehe :):) love you guys and if you like the storry...

Vote~Fan~Comment:):):):)