Chapter Four

Hola guys!! 2 uploads in 1 day!!! Whoo!!! Hope you enjoy it oh and this chapter is dedicated to @_jennyofficial for commenting the correct sing and commenting my first 2 comments!! Thanks you so much Jenny:):)

Vote|~Fan~Comment:):)

Niall's POV

I woke up with the sun streaming through the curtains. I was not ready to wake up. I checked the time. It was only 8:19! I'm going back to bed. I pulled the covers over and someone pulled them back. What? Oh yea I was sleeping with Harry. Wait! What if the boys saw us? I got out of the bed and silently opened the door. It never creaked until now. I tiptoed back to my room without being noticed. I crawled back into bed but it didn't feel right. One night sleeping with Harry and hen you try to sleep without him your body feels cold. I threw the comforter off me as put my giraffe slippers on. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Ugh! Nobody was up to make me breakfast so I poured me a little bowl of cereal and watched tv. I flipped through the channels finding nothing really interesting when Louis came downstairs.

"Oh hey Lou. Um can you make me some breakfast?"

"Ni you know I can't cook. Remember last time? Do you want a repeat?" Louis said ruffling my hair.

"No I don't want a repeat and do NOT touch my hair."

"I thought so but Lou does whatever he wants. Niall I won't touch your hair."

"Lou you are really weird sometimes and don't refer to yourself in the third person. It creeps me out."

"Lou knows he's weird. That's what makes Louis, Louis. Louis isn't creepy at all."

"Oh my gosh Louis! It's creepy!"

"Louis will never be creepy!"

"Ugh! I'm walking away now."

I got up and went to wake up Harry. I pinched his nose to cut off his breathing supply. He jolted up and gasped for air.

"Niall!"

"What?"

"Don't do that!"

"I won't if you go make me breakfast."

"Fine."Harry grumbled.

He got up and walked downstairs.

"Haz! You need clothes!"

"No I don't! I'm to sexy for clothes!"

He had that right. I ran across the gall to wake up the other guys. I went to Zayns room. He's the hardest so I wanted to get him over with. I did to him what I did to Harry. I leaned over and pinched his nose. Ow!

"Shit Zayn!"

"Your telling me. Don't do that again."

"Fine but breakfast is being made so he down there in ten."

"20."

"Whatever."

I left his room and went to Liams. He was already awake so I just stuck my head in the door.

"Liam breakfast will be ready in ten."

"Thanks Niall and good morning."

"Morning."

I closed the door and walked downstairs where Harry was making pancakes. I sat down at the table an opened my twitter. #Narryforever and #itshouldbelarry were trending. The last one bugged me. No it shouldn't be Larry. Me and Harry are together and we live each other. But what if Louis loved Harry? If he did we needed to tell the guys before Louis could tell Harry that he loves him. Niall stop! Your over thinking things. You'll create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place. Fine brain but we re still telling them that me and Harry are dating.

"Harry I think we should tell them that we are together."

"What?"

"Look their understanding lads. They won't care as long as were happy."

"Niall I don't know."

"Please Harry. How can you say no to this face?" I batted my eyes and gave him the puppy dog face.

"Ugh! Fine! We'll tell them before the meal starts."

"Ok!" I said happily.

"Niall what happened to your forehead?"

"Oh when I woke up Zayn I pinched his nose and he jolted up and ended up head butting me."

"Wow. Your a genius."

"Yes yes I am."

We sat down at the table just as the other lads came downstairs.

"Holy shit Niall! What happened to your head?" Liam asked.

"Well Einstein here decided to lean over and pinch my nose to wake me up causing me to bolt up and head butt him. He's a genius alright." Zayn said.

"Yes. Yes I am."

"No your not!" Louis shouted.

"Yes I am!"

"Ok then what's 675 books plus 345 books?"

"A library! Ask me harder questions Lou!" They all laughed at this.

"Ok now let's eat!" Zayn shouted.

"Guys we need to tell you something." I said in a suddenly serious tone.

"What?" they all asked curiously.

"Me and Harry are dating."

"Well congrats guys. We are happy for you." Liam said.

"Yea we are. As long as you're happy we are happy right Lou? Lou?" Zayn said.

Lou pushed his chair back with such a force he knocked it over. He ran up the stairs stomping his feet on every step then I heard a door slam. Oh shitty shit. I was right. Louis loves Harry.

Hey guys sorry about the shortness. What what do u think? If you like it please vote and comment. Now time to guess the song. This one is also really easy. You get a fan a dedication amd a vote on one of ur stories so make sure to comment if you know it

Now I'm here in a sticky situation

Gotta little trouble yep and now I'm pacing

5 minutes

10 minutes

Now it's been hour

Don't want to think to hard but I'm sour

Ok guess the song :):)

Vote~Fan~Comment