Chapter Twelve

Hey guys!!! I'm feeling extra happy today!!! Idk y but I feel awesome!! I just wanted to say thank you for all the feedback I've been getting and all the positive comments I've been getting and all the fans I've gained I know I don't have a lot of fans but thank you to every single one of you who have clicked this story, clicked vote, and wrote a comment. Even to the ones that added it to ur library. Whenever I see that it just makes my day so thank you!!!:):):) here's the chapter:):):):):)

Nialls POV

It hurt me so much to see Harry cry but it made me feel happy to know how much he loves and cares for me. I promised to call him everyday and send him texts whenever I could. I love him so much and these 3 days are gonna be hard for me too. He has no idea. It was only going to be me and my parents this Christmas because my brother Greg was staying with his girlfriend so it was gonna be kinda boring. I exited the plane and went to wait for my parents. I sat in the uncomfortable airplane seats to wait. I turned on my phone and saw I had 17 missed texts from Hazza. The said:

Hey Niall how is you flight going? I miss uuuu:( xxxxx

Niall I just want to tell you how much I lobe you and that u mean the world to me be safe:)xxxxx

Plz respond ur killing me right nowxxx

Niall?! I miss youuuuuxxxx

Nialler plz respond:(:( I miss you like hell xxx

And otw messages pretty much saying the same thing. I dialed his number hoping to get an answer but I went straight to voicemail. Ugh! I went to twitter and checked my mentions. This one made my heart break.

@NiallOfficial you are an ugly untalented leprechaun!! You don't deserve to be in One Direction!! Just leave already!!

How could people be so mean. I checked my DM's but I had no new ones. I slid my phone back into my pocket and waited for my parents.

"Niall! I've missed you so much!" my mum said running to me.

"I've missed you too Mum!! How are you?"

"Good! Merry Christmas baby!"

"You too!"

"Come on. Let's get to the car. Your dad is waiting."

"Okay. How has he been?"

"Good. His butchering shop has been doing really good."

"He's still working? I don't think he would be considering how much money we have."

"You mean you have. We don't want any of you money. You've earned it. You keep it."

"But M-"

"No buts. Now let's get in. I'm freezing my butt cheeks off right now."

"Okay. Okay." I said chuckling at her remark. I got in the back and buckled up. The ride back home was nice. We talked about the new album and how much people have missed me and what they had planned for Christmas. We were having the whole family over and I was excited. But I still haven't told my parents about me being gay. I was scared. I knew they'd be understanding but what if they look at me differently. What would happen then?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

We had finished dinner and everybody had laughed. Right now we were all sitting on the couch watching Christmas movies. I guess now would be the best time. I picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"Guys I have something to tell you."

"What is it son?" Dad asked.

"Just promise me you won't look at me differently and that you'll accept me please."

"We promise." they both said.

"Okay. I'm gay and dating Harry." Their jaws dropped and they just sat there in shock. I knew it! I knew they'd judge me!

"I knew you guys would judge me! I knew it!"

I ran up the stairs not giving them a chance to speak and slammed my bedroom door. I knew it! They think I'm some weirdo with the gay disease. I knew they would! I needed someone to talk to. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harrys number. He answered on the second ring thank god!

"Hey Niall! Thank god! You had me worried something happened."

"No nothing happened. You just can't use phone and stuff like that on a plane. Harry I told my parents I'm gay."

"That's great! I'm happy for you."

"But they think I'm weird now Harry! They don't love me anymore!"

"Now Niall that's not true. I haven't met your parents but the way I've heard you talk about them they're not that type of people. What did they say when you told them?"

"Um nothing. I just told them and they were in shock. So I shouted at them how I knew that they would judge me. Then I ran to my room and called you."

"Niall you didn't give them a chance to respond. It's normal for them to be in shock. I bet they'll accept you. I'd bet my life on it. That's how sure I am."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now I want you to go down there and give them a chance to respond and see what they say. And when your done you can call me back and tell me that I'm right."

"Okay. Thank you Harry. Your the best boyfriend ever."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye HazzaBear."

"Bye Nialler."

I heard the phone line go dead so I knew he he hung up. I set the phone down and went to my door.

"You can do this Niall. You can do this."

I opened the door.

"Ahhh!"

Hahaha!! I'm leaving you with a cliffhanger until I get 3 comments and 3 votes. Once I get those I will upload the next chapter:):):) Also remember the challenge. Go to part ten for details pretty pretty Plzzz:):):) It ends Saturday so hurrrryyyyy!!!!:):) your probably wondering why I add so many smiley faces. It just cuz I'm always a happy person!!! Nothing can bring me down!!!! NEVER!!!! Anyways plz leave feedback:) it puts an even bugger smile on my face.

No feedback-:)

Feedback-:D

Even more feedback- B-| im dead cuz I smiled to much. Lol:):):):):):)

Vote~Fan~Comment