Chapter Ten

Liams POV

It had only been 3 minutes but I heard moaning and I thought someone was in pain. I got up and went to the door. I pulled it open.

"Guys let's g- Oh my god!" I screamed.

"L-Liam." Zayn stuttered.

"What was that?"

"Don't tell anyone please." Louis asked.

"I won't just answer my question. What was that?"

"What did it look like? We were obviously snogging." Zayn said.

"But why?"

"Thats for us to figure out. Now let us finish our 7 minutes in heaven please." Louis said.

"Okay."

I closed the door and went back to the lads.

"Why'd you leave?" Harry asked.

"Oh I needed a drink."

"Okay." he replied but I could tell he didn't buy it at all.

Louis POV

"Zayn why'd you kiss me?"

"What do you think? I fucking love you! The way your blue eyes shine. How muscular you are. I could go on forever Louis!"

"Really? You feel the same way?"

"Of course! Wait you l-love me?"

"Yes I do Zayn."

"Since when?"

"Ever since I met you. You always had that mysterious bad boy look that made me want you even more."

"Louis?"

"Yes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course!"

"Yes! Best day of my life!"

"Mine too." I said giving him a quick kiss. "Zayn I love you."

"I love you too BooBear."

Just then Niall opened the door.

"Guys the 7 minutes is over."

"Okay." we said in unison. I didn't know what we were going to say. I don't know if Zayn is ready to come out yet. I am cause I don't care what people think of me. I'm Louis William Tomlinson and nothing will change that.

"So what'd you guys do?" Harry asked.

"Nothing. Just talked." Zayn said.

"LIAR! You have love bites on your neck! So answer. What. Did. You. Do." Harry asked.

"Wejustkissthatsall." mumbled.

"What?"

"We just kissed Harrold! That's all! Leave it be!" Zayn screamed.

"Zayn I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's fine Harry. I overreacted. Just don't tease me."

"Dude I won't. I'm gay too."

"I know."

"Sooo?"

"So what?"

"Are you two together?"

"Yes. We are." I said with the grin on my face. "And I couldn't be happier."

"Me neither." Zayn said grabbing my hand.

We probably looked like complete idiots in love but I couldn't care less. We were finally together. That's all that matters. I looked into those memorizing brown eyes.

"I love you Zaynie."

"I love you BooBear."

That was the best moment I've ever had. And the best part was that it was with Zayn. He was mine and I was his. It was perfect.

Hey guys!!' This chapter is dedicated to suckerforzouis i added a lot of Zouis in here for you:) Sorry it wasn't uploaded that last but I got in trouble:/ apparently I was slacking with chores. Oh well. And guess what?!?!?! My birthday is in 11 days!!! I will be 12 on August 4th and I can't wait!!! But there won't be an upload that day because I'm having my birthday party the same day and I will also be having a sleepover with my friends so no chapter. Also the competition will be over this Saturday at noon for the part in my story being Liams girlfriend. Details are in the authors note before this so check that out. I'm talking to much. Oh and i write all my stuff on my ipod cause i dont have a laptop an my parents dont like wattpad so i cant do it on theirs so ignore the mistakes please And if you like the story please vote fan and comment it means the world to me and brightens up my day.:):) I love my fans and readers even if you are a silent reader I would love some feedback.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

<3 you guys!!!!!