Chapter 17 <3

Changed By Love Chapter 17 <3

Hey people! How’s life treating you?
I feel really bad and I don’t really know what to write anymore, I don’t even know if you people like it. It feels like all the things I do right now don’t have a meaning. And to be honest with you all I don’t feel like writing on Changed By Love anymore and I know I can’t just quit it but I just can’t write anything at all! It feels like I wasn’t meant to write at all you know, like I don’t deserve anything you give me, the support I get it just doesn’t feel right for me anymore… So I just wanted to thank you all for all the beautiful comments and all the votes I’ve been getting but I don’t deserve any of it… I love the support I get even if I don’t deserve it.

I don’t know if I’m gonna keep writing or just stop and take away my account and forgive I ever happened.

Shout out to: justacceptme – She was the one first commenting on my story!

 -Every1Direction – cause she made me smile thru my tears by her comment.

- AngieOrlowski – Thank you for helping me and giving me advice, loads <3 to you!

- 1dtothemax – she’s a crazy person! And she gave me the longest, sweetest comment I’ve ever been given!

And the biggest shout out ever to my sister Ylva and Lucy!

------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------

Louis PoV

“SHUT UP HARRY!” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I went down the stairs.

“I’M NOT MOVIN’! I’M NOT MOVIN’ YEAH!!” He sang, loud and clear.

“Going back to the corner where I first saw you
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move.” I sang as I decided that it was no use trying to get him quiet when he well started.

“Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand,
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am?” I shivered as Harry’s morning voice reached my ear, walking down the staircase I rounded the corner only to smash unto something hard and warm and by the feeling of the shocks I got by touching it, I knew it was Harry.

“Some try to hand me money but they don't understand,
I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man.” I looked up from his solid chest to meet his breathtaking mossy eyes, getting lost in the sound of his voice.

“I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do
How can I move on when I've been in love with you?!” The smile that formed on his kissable lips when we sang the last part before the curse took my breath away.

“ 'Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street” I jumped up on one of the kitchen chairs and looked down to meet Harry’s eyes and started singing.