Chapter 11 <3

Changed By Love Chapter 11 <3

Hey carrots!

I don’t really have anything to say rather that im grateful to have you and that im over 8000 reads! :D

And from now on you have to comment on your options, not just upload soon or I love it! to get a shout out, same goes for the dedication.

SHOUT OUT TO:

AngieOrlowski

iFancyCarrots

JenLovesOneDirection

Graciepooo

iSmaticles

garnetrose

larrythestylinson

Loads love and enjoy! <3

------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------------------------ ------------------

Harry’s PoV

“Harrrrrry!” I smiled at his cuteness.

“Louuuuuiis!” I laughed quietly as I was laying in the couch.

“Can we please not watch the Uninvited?!” I turned my gaze at him and pressed back a gasp as I saw him pouting his irresistible lips.

But Boo! We’ve already watched greace, loave actually and wild hogs! Can we please watch it.” I whined, ignoring the fact that I sounded like a five year old.

I hide a grin as I saw his facial expression soften when he saw my pout.

“…. Irresistible….” I manage to get out of his low mumble as he sank down beside me in the couch.

 ------ --------- -

“AAAAAAA!!!!!!” I put my arma around him as he curled up in a ball and hide his face in my chest.

“I don’t like this movie Haz.” I felt him stiffen as there was a scream in the movie.

“Want me to turn it off?” I asked softly, tighten my arms around his waist as I felt him shudder as screams erupted from the screen.

“I’m so-o-orry.” He stuttered, shaking badly.

“I’m the one who should be sorry Lou, I forgot how you react to horror movies, I’m sorry Boo.” I whispered, placing a soft peck on the top of his head.

“Can’t we just call it off for the day?” He mumbled cuddling closer to me.

“Anything for you Boobear. Let’s get you into bed now shall we?” I smiled down at him with a cheeky grin.

“Mm.” I mumbled again, causing me chuckle.

Louis stood up with frightened eyes as I didn’t follow him.

“Harry…. Can you please follow me to the bathroom?” He asked shyly with a blush creeping onto hi face, making his blue eyes pop out a little.

“Sure Lou.” I smiled slightly as I walked up to him and wrapping an arm around his waist.

“Let’s get you into bed, boyfriend.” I winked at him, smirking when the blush returned to his face.

Louis PoV

“Let’ get you into bed, boyfriend.” Oh no he did not just say that? Well let’s see who get’s the last word.