Chapter 4 <3

Hey AWESOME readers! I just want to say thank you for all the support that I’ve received from you and I know there wasn’t any Larry action in the last chapter so I tried to make this one a bit longer to please your Larry obsession. <3

Please continue to vote and comment.

First one to comment get a dedication.
I won’t try this again but I just thought I’d have a go. I won’t post the next chapter until I get 5+ votes ;) and remember, this is only a test, to see how many that’s wants me to continue this story.

Song inspired for this chapter- Without you- David Guetta ft. Usher. <3<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s PoV

“It’s been two weeks Niall, two freaking weeks!” I hide my face in my palms in frustration.

“I know mate.” His thick accent voice was filled with sorrow.

“He’s never been like this. He doesn’t eat, he doesn’t drink, hell he even rejected a bowl of carrots! He just lays there, ignoring my presence.” I felt the tears I’ve been holding back come rushing to the surface and I used all my strength to keep them from falling.

“It hurts so much, knowing that he’ll never love me back.” I buried my face in his shoulder as he tried to calm me down.

“You don’t know that Harry, maybe he feels the same way?” He’s trying to cheer me up.

“I don’t even know what I did wrong.” My voice wasn’t higher that a whisper.

“You haven’t done anything wrong Harry.” Somehow I couldn’t find myself to believe his words.

“Thanks mate.” I couldn’t tell him how much it really hurts that Louis is ignoring me, I just couldn’t bring myself to let such a burden on his shoulders. It was my burden to bare, so I gave him one last hug and left his room.

Nialls PoV

 An hour after Harry left Liam knocked on the door nd asked for a chat.

We’ve been talking for almost an hour now and I’m so confused.

“Why does it hurt so much that he’s being away from me Li?” I tried to stop the tears but I didn’t have the strength to do it.

“I don’t know mate, maybe you feel something towards him?” I felt him rubbing my back in comfort, trying to steady the sobs what came ut of my mouth.

“Maybe, I don’t know! Its all just so hard! It feels like I love him like a brother sometimes and then all of a sudden this tingling feelings in my belly I get every time I see him appears. I just don’t know Liam.” Why am I feeling this way? It happened every time I see him, every time I look into his hazel eyes.

“It sounds like you love him Ni.” Liam voice was soft, not disgusted and sharp like I thought it would
be.

“It hurts so much, knowing that he’ll never love me back.” I buried my face in his chest and cried out my hurt, my loss.

Harrys Pov

After mine and Niall’s talk I headed towards Louis room. I needed to see him, Just once.

Just as I was about to knock I heard voices from the other side of the black wooden door.

“I love him so much Louis, and all he does is shouting me out, ignores me every time I walk into the same room as him.” The sound of some once whimpers reached my ears.