Chapter 9 <3

<33333

Hey my awsome carrots!!

I am super happy today so I decided that I should write chapter9 for you and 2 hours later it’s done ;) Yep I wrote this chapter in 2 hours and it feels good! But to be honest I still have writers bock, it has loosen up a bit tho. :) OH and to be honest with ya, I cracked up when I wrote this :P

Shout out to:  
Graciepooo
1Dtothemax
AndrewThompson5

Cuz they are awesome and made me smile when I was down by comment on the last chapter :D
-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis PoV

“Morning sleepyhead.” I heard a very yummy voice say.

“So you thing I have a yummy voice then Boo?” I snapped my eyes open when I heard his words.

“What? Phu, noo.” I mumbled, avoiding any eye contact. Shit! I did not just say that!

“haha yes you did Lou.” Shit again! What’s my problem?!

“Oh.” I turned to burry my head in my pillow to hide the rising blush on my face.

“Aww, you blushing Boo?” I would so like to smack that smirk I know he has on his lip away.

“No.” I snapped grumpy.

“Hahaha!” I smiled at the sound of his beautiful laugh.

“Hazza?” I whined childish when his laughter had died down.

“Yeah Boobear?” I felt him hug me tighter to him with his arm that was wrapped around my waist.

“I want pancakes! And I wanna watch a movie!” I jumped up and placed myself on my Harrys Hips and looked down at his surprised face.

“Of course you do Boo.” My heart skipped a beat at his smile.

“Well, can you make me some?” I asked impatient.

“I would love to, but as you can see, you’re still on top of me.” He winked at me.

“ I know you like it, I know you like it.” I singsang teasingly.

 “Sure Lou, sure.” He joked, I felt my heard drop at his teasing words but I didn’t let it show in my facial expression.

“Now move your butt downstairs and make me some breakfast curly.” I demanded and added a please as I saw him raise one of his eyebrows.

“Yeah, yeah.”he said rolling his eyes.

“bossy, I like it.” I froze when I heard his mumbling words as he walked down to start breakfast.

“Let’s turn on some music shall we?” I asked myself when I’d recovered from the shock.
I took my phone from the nightstand and put it in the stereo and turning the music on shuffle.

As one of my secretly favorite songs at the moment began to play I couldn’t help to sing along.

“why, Why can’t this moment last forevermore?” I smiled to myself when the idea of jumping  in the bed struck me.

“Don’t go, in every breath I take I’m breathing you…
Euphoria
Forever, ’till the end of time
From now on, only you and I
We’re going up-up-up-up-up-up-up
Euphoria
An everlasting piece of art
A beating love within my heart
We’re going up-up-up-up-up-up-up”  I sang in the top of my lungs.