Chapter 27 <3<3

Changed By Love Chapter 27 <3 <3

Hey carrots!

Some people want a sequel to CBL and I’ve decided that I’m going to write one.

So my surgery went well and I am slowly recovering…

Shout out to:

AngieOrlowski

Please comment/ vote ot even fan if you like! <3

----------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

Louis PoV

I woke up by the sun shining in from the curtains that covered the window in Liam’s living room. I slowly sat up and looked around, suppressing a loud laugh at the sight before me. Niall hanging down form the sofa with his head on Liam’s stomach and his feet covered in a blanket on the sofa under Harry’s leg that where thrown up in a weird ankle as he had his torsos turned so his face where pressed into a kitten-looking pillow that where placed on the other side of Simon whom which Harry had his chest laid on.

I turned away from the amusing position they where in and gazed around for the bad boy, but frowned when I couldn’t find him.

I crawled over to where Liam was tugged securely under a warm layer of blankets. I was just about to shake him awake when the smell of eggs filled my nostrils making a  smile appear on my face and my belly to grumble in hunger.

I tiptoed around Liam’s and Simon’s feet as I made my way towards the kitchen.

A smile made its way on my face as I detected Zayn in front of the stove with his hair in every direction and his tongue poking out of his mouth in concentration.

“Morning.” I grumbled after a few minutes making him jump in surprise. He turned towards me with a glare that turned into a cheeky grin when he saw me.

“What?” I asked, feeling my confidence lack at his intense gaze.

“Nice hair style.” I brought my hands to touch my hair and felt it stand out everywhere, shrugging I sat down at one of the chairs at the counter.

“Have you seen yourself in the mirror?” I chuckled as he turned to look at me with a panicked look before turning back to the eggs.

“I could eat you right now.” A shiver ran down my spine as Harry’s husky voice reached my earlobe. Turning my head slightly I saw him looking down at me lustful eyes. I bit my bottom lip as I tried to hold back a groan that made it’s way up my throat at the sight of him, his chest naked that looked oh so tempting.

“Stop it.” I looked up at him with confused eyes. He leaned down and kissed my cheek softly.

“I don’t want to take you right now, I just got you back.” A dark blush spread across my cheeks as I understood the meaning of his husky words. Biting my lip once more I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him close to me.