Chapter 7 <3

Hey carrots! You are like amazayn you guys!
You’re making me do the freaking happy-dance!
AND I HAVE MORE THAN 3000 READERS!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

So here’s the thing, I wasn’t supposed to post this chapter, cuz I don’t think it’s good enough, but since you’re amzayn and have waited like a week for this chapter I decided to post it. but just to warn you all, I have a mayor writersblock!
So please comment on what you think of this chapter and what you want to happen in this story :)

Vote/ comment for me and the boys!
Options on chapter/ story get a dedication :)

Inspiration for this chapter is Taylor Swift’s song ‘mean’.

Loads Love Jenna! <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   -------------------

Niall’s PoV

“Time to go home Larry, and Ziall.” Liam’s words made me and Larry blush and I think I even spotted a bluch on Zayn’s cheeks, but that would only be my eyes getting my hopes up for something that doesn’t exist, because lets just face it he’ll never like me, never. I’m just a short stupid irish guy with ugly blond hair and disgusting teeth.( :’(  )

“Are you coming leprechaun? Or should I give you a piggyback ride?” I looked up to see Zayn standing before me with a smirk placed on his perfect lips.

“I’m no leprechaun Zayn! And to answer your question, please turn around.” As the last words left my mouth I felt my face turn red in embarrassment.

“Later Ni, Later.” My cheeks turned dark red and I felt the butterflies that are always precent when he’s near me go wild when he laughed at my embarrassment.

“Let’s go leprechaun, we don’t want Liam on our backs.” He send me a wink that made my knees turn into jelly.

“No we don’t, especially when he start throwing spoons at us.” I chuckled lightly while grabbing one of his wrists in my hand and dragged him with me towards the big wooden door.

“Slow down leprechaun.” He laughed again.

“And I thought I was unfit.” I mumbled to myself.

“Hey, I-!” Zayn started, but was interrupted by  loud screaming fans  who boomed from the door I just opened.

“ZAYN I LOVE YOU!”

“OMD IT’S ZAYN!!!!” I rolled my eyes at their screaming. I knew they’d ignore me, just like they always do.

“ZIALL!! OMG IT’S ZIALL!!!” My head shoot up  at the squealing girls before me.

“NIALL  You’re so adorable!!!” A girl, maybe 8 years onld, squealed.

“Hey love. Do you want a picture?” I smiled at her as I saw her camera.

“Yes please!” Her brow eyes shined in happiness as I picked her up in my arms.

“Cheese.” I whispered in her ear.

“Thank you so much Niall! You are so cute!” She squealed, flashing me a bright smile.

“No he’s not. He’s ugly and a bad singer. I can’t even believe that he’s in One Direction.” My smiile disappeared from my face as I heard the red haired girl hiss out. I knew it, I knew I wasn’t good enough.

Liam’s PoV

“Guys, have you seen Niall and Zayn?” I asked worriedly as I looked out the car window.