Chapter 15 <3

Changed By Love Chapter 15 <3 

Hey Carrots! I have bad news for you....  

I'm starting school tomorrow! So it might take some time to post the chapters from now on so please don't hate! I will try my best to post at least one chapter every month. So please don't stop reading just because you think I've forgotten about the story, that will never happen!  

Anyways back to happy times!!! I have flying 20.000 reads!!!!! OhMiGosh!!!!!!! I love you sooooooo much thank you for supporting me! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 

----------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- 

Louis PoV 

"Harry! You need to get your lazy ass up from bed!!" I chuckled when I saw him falling down on the floor rom shock.

"Hahhha! Should have seen your face!" I pressed out before breaking down in a fits of laughter.

"Haha, real funny." I laughed harder as his words, but my laugher died down when I saw the evil grin on his face.

"Shit." I was out of the room faster than you can say bumblebee, rushing into the dining room and standing behind the table as Harry came in with a smug smile on his kissable lips.

"Oh Louis, what to do with you?" He chuckled, his husky voice sending shivers down my back as he said my name. 

"Nothing?" I asked, hoping he'd drop it but seeing his smile grew wider I knew I was doomed. 

"Nah, I have to punish you Boo, for being a bad boy." I bit my bottom lip trying to press back the smile that tugged on my lips.  

I turned my gaze to Harry as I heard him groan, I gasped when I saw the lush radiating from his green eyes. 

"Louis stop that." He hissed at me trying to show anger, but as he groaned once again I decided to tease him. 

"Stop what Hazza?" I asked innocently, biting my bottom lip once more, knowing it would drive him insane. 

I suppressed a moan at the sound of his desperate groan, closing my eyes and trying to block everything out. Hoping to block Harry out of my thought.  

Just as I had manage to focus my thoughts on a bag of carrots I felt a tingling feeling on my cheek , knowing exactly who it was I snapped my eyes open only to see Harry's face and inch from my own. 

"How can someone be so perfect?" I shivered as his breath hit my face like small butterflies. 

"What are you doing to me Boo?" I grabbed Harry's arms when I felt my legs give in to his husky voice as his lips placed soft kisses on my neck. 

"H." I shut my mouth close when I felt him nib on my earlobe, making my breath un-even and it tighten in my pants. 

"Lou!" I smirked at the sound of his moan as I pulled lightly on his curls, knowing he loved when you did that. 

"Lads! Movie day!!" We both jumped back at the sound of Niall's happy voice coming from the hallway. 

"Shit!" I hissed as I straightened out my shirt and trying to fix the mess that Harry caused with my hair. 

"Hello boys." I slowly turned around to face a very excited Niall and a bored looking Zayn. 

"Hey." I finally got out after a few awkward minutes by us just standing there looking at each other with awkward smiles, or in my case a red face.