Chapter One

[A/N] OH MY GOD FIRST CHAPTER OF THE THIRD BOOK!!! :D I really love making this series!! It’s so much freaking fun! Okay now onto the chapter (:

“”””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””””

Larry’s POV

I look in the mirror. My hair is back! I’m so happy! I’m turning 15 soon. I’ve been waiting so impatiently. Oh and did I mention me and Jay are together? I’m pretty sure a lot of people saw it coming, but we sure didn’t. I thought it was just a crush I had when I was little. I guess not. I love her.

Things have been great here. Niall and Nichole have beautiful kids together. They have two boys, Jamie and Beau, and two girls, Krystal and Chantelle. They aren’t twins if that’s what you’re thinking. The boys are like fetus versions of Niall and the girls are fetus versions of Nichole. I’m really happy for them. I think the boys like me more than Niall. Shhh don’t tell!

Korey and Zayn are going strong together. I so called it. As for Tyler and Sean? I knew they were going to get together from the moment they laid eyes on each other. Korey, Zayn, Tyler and Sean live together in a separate house.

Liam and Dani are expecting their 3 child. Jay has a little brother right now who is 4. His name is Niall, but people call him NJ for short. As for me, I call him Jersey since his initials stands for one of states in America. He’s a mini Liam but has the curly hair of Dani.

Harry is still single. I don’t know how he could stay single that long. I mean, he’s Harry FREAKING Styles. (I’ve been cutting back on my cursing) He hasn’t even gone out to the clubs! I go to his house a lot. He doesn’t have much company since Ben left. Yes, Ben stayed with Harry until he finished school. He’s gone to college now.

I basically live with Louis. My sister, Elizabeth, is almost 7. I haven’t told Louis the secret. I’ve wanted to tell him, but I promised Eleanor. I had the foster family send me the pictures of Evan. His hair is blonde now from going outside a lot. The foster family though, they don’t seem like the best people to be around. Whenever I get pictures, I always notice yellow marks on his neck or faces.

Today, I’m going to get him. I’m going to get my brother. I told Tyler, Sean and Jay about this. They agreed not to say anything. Tyler and Sean are going to act as if they’re adopting Evan. I’m hoping won’t be clueless and see that he is his son. They’re practically replicas with different hair color!

“Larry! I need you to look after Ellie! I’m going to Liam’s!” Louis’ voice bellows.

“What? Why can’t you just take her? I’m sure Jersey  won’t mind!” I shout back.

“It’s an adult’s day. You and Jay have to look after little Niall and Ellie. Niall and Nichole are still in Ireland with their kids,” Louis says through the door.

I groan but nod. He gives me a hug goodbye and kisses my cheek. I’m still that little boy to him. It doesn’t matter though, I love Louis and I will never question his love ever again. He leaves me in my room and I hear loud footsteps running up here.

“Larry!” Jersey yells.

“Jersey! How’s the little man?” I smile as he jumps into my arms.

“He wouldn’t stop whining for you,” Ellie mutters.

“Ellie, don’t be a moody cow. You’re not at that age yet. Get into this hug,” I laugh.

She giggles along with me and embraces me in a hug. Ellie and I are basically inseparable. I love her to death. The front door opens and Jay’s voice cuts through the air. She knows we have to take these kids along. I pick up Niall. We only ever call him that when the old eating cow Niall isn’t around.