(8)

So this is now rated R, and I guess if you can't handle shit with a higher rating, then, well, don't read. It also means a lot of people won't be able to find it as easily, so that's really the only reason I actually give a damn about the whole Pg13/R shit...Anyways!...thank you for still reading this, and dealing with the spelling mistakes and everything else. Also, yes, in the last chapter, I mentioned it being three weeks. They've known each other for almost a month, but It was basically the same thing every day, so I just skipped it. Okay? Yeah that's about it, so thank you! Enjoy reading on!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Jace Pov}

"I really need thinner walls." I grumbled, directing Alex to his room.

"Yeah you do." Alex quietly laughed.

"You don't do well in charge, huh?" I smirked.

Alex stayed silent, and I knew I hurt him.

"Sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck. Alex shrugged.

"Can I go lay down?"

I nodded my head. "Do you want me to come?" Again, Alex stayed silent, and his slouched, trying to hide himself.

"Alex?" I called after him.

"What?" He turned around, slightly.

"Don't be ashamed. Or embarrassed. It's okay." I assured him. It wasn't his fault. He's horrified of sex. I don't blame him. I mean, I'm not afraid, but I've never been forced into it.

"Thanks." Alex muttered, then walked to his room.

"Yeah." I nodded. When he shut his door, I slumped down on my couch, and groaned out loud. Leaning forward, I placed my elbows on my knees, and put my head in my hands. I can't hold my tongue, can I? For the past three damn weeks, I couldn't say something that didn't hurt him. It wasn't on purpose...it just came out.

"Fucking shit!" Alex shouted.

"Are you alright?" I shouted back, but didn't move. He always swore. Even when things were going good.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Go to sleep." I called, almost like I was talking to a child. My son, at that matter.

"No!" Alex whined, and I could picture him pouting.

"Then be quieter."

"Then be quieter." He mocked me, only using a higher pitched voice.

"Alexan- AJ!" How can't I get it right not to call him Alexander!

"Alexander!" He began mocking me again, but slipped. He actually said his full name.

I sat up straight and tense when his door opened.

"Sh- Al, I'm sorry." He walked right past me, ignoring my presence, and headed straight for the bathroom.

"Ooh..." He groaned, and I cocked an eyebrow. It didn't sound sexual in any way. Almost desperate or scared.

I stretched out, and yawned. Taking care of a broken kid is exhausting. Mentally and physically. I've learned, though, that most times when Alex comes out of the bathroom, his mood is down, and I am not to ask him about it. 

I sat back, and flicked on the television, but the only running through my mind was Alex. Does he take care of himself in there? Does...does he hurt himself in there? One thing I never saw on his body were scars from self harm, but then again, I never bothered looking. Maybe he purges? I sure as hell hope not. But he is pretty damn thin.