(13)

{Alex Pov}

"Are you sure you're sober? Like absolutely, one-hundred percent positive you're sober?" I sat in William's truck. Apparently he was the one who talked to me this morning, so I figured I go to him for help now.

"I promise. I'm not drunk anymore." I assured him.

"Okay. I just don't want to break any laws because of you." Will nodded. "Also, explain to me why you want me to take you the doctors."

"I can't. I mean, just. I thought Jace would take me, but he's been preoccupied with other things." I looked down, and shook my head.

"So you and Mr. Sawyer had a thing?" Will snorted.

"What do you mean a thing?" I questioned him.

"How far did you get?"

"I don't understand!" I shouted, frustrated.

"You clearly like him, and he likes you. You know he likes you. Whether or not he knows you like him, I don't know. So did you guys do anything? Like kiss or fuck or anything?"

"Nah, I tried once, but he said no." I shrugged.

"Are you serious? You tried? It was you who asked? Don't you get enough of that from- Shit! Never mind!" He focused back on the road.

"Sex with my dad would be different than sex with somebody I actually love!" I blurted out.

"Love's a strong word. You don't mean that."

"Eh, I feel what I feel. I'm not an emotionless bitch like you." I shrugged.

"Emotionless bitch? Didn't I help you this morning when you were struggling to get in the school building? And aren't I helping you now? I'm doing this because I feel bad for you and you need it. I have feelings. You aren't the only one I've helped either."

"You constantly shove me into walls and call me a whore." I stated blankly.

"I didn't say I don't care about my social status. Gotta keep that up, Jersey." He playfully hit my leg.

"Heh, yeah, I guess."

We finally arrived at the hospital building, and I walked somewhat confidently, while Will trailed in behind me, unsure.

Walking up to the desk, the receptionist looked at me with a soft, but worried face.

"Alex Jersey. What can I do for you, hun?"

"Somethings wrong and I'm  not sure what to do." I kept my voice low.

"Okay, tell me your symptoms. What's happening that isn't normal?"

I shrugged, and looked away form her. Turning around, Will hung his head to the ground. "I don't want to tell you." I whispered.

"You have to tell me or I can't help, Alex."

"Can't I talk to the doctor? Please!" I begged.

"I don't know what doctor to give you because I don't know what 's wrong."

"Please don't make me tell you!"

"Does it have anything to do with your father?"

"Maybe! I don't know."

Will appeared by my side, and whispered to me. "Just tell her. It can't be that bad. Think of what she already knows."

I nodded then faced her. But I didn't want anyone else to over hear us, so I leaned in close to her. "I don't always pee normally."