(15)- The End

Okay, so I can never remember how old my characters are...Alex is 15, Jace is 23, and Will is 17. So yeah...That helps me and I hope you now know their ages as well.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[2 weeks later] {Alex pov}

I sat at the kitchen table with Jace and Li. It was Saturday afternoon, and I was bored stiff. 

"Alex, you need to take your medicine." Jace handed me two little white pills.

"I will." I placed them on my plate, next to my food.

"Now." He growled.

"I will!" I whined.

"Alex fucking listen to him!"

I rolled my eyes, then popped the pills into my mouth. I use to just cheek them, but Jace noticed I was only getting worse. So now I just take them. Even if I am stubborn about it.

"So, Li, when exactly when will you be leaving?" I asked him, making it sound casual and innocent.

"Um, I gue-"

"Until I decide when Li fucking leaves." Jace snapped. He was use to me and Li behaving like this. He was also on my back as much as I was his. We were like brothers, and Jace was our dad. Which was weird, considering that I still sleep with Jace.

I haven't been home as much. And surprisingly, Dad hasn't done anything about it.  He just finds whores and prostitutes. However, I still have to be home at least once. Dad doesn't care if I stay to fuck him or not. He just wants to make sure I haven't ran away. But I don't think he'll care if I do. Honestly, I think he likes me away.

"You're silent, again." Jace smacked my arm lightly. 

"Sorry 'bout that." I stabbed at my food.

"What are you thinking about?"

"My dad." I answered truthfully.

"You don't want to go back, do you?"

"No! Not even close. I just....So many things have changed, ya know? I have a new friend, I have people who take care of me. I just...I'm happy!"

Jace and Li both smiled at me, then began talking about other things. My medicine gives me a really short attention span, along with being tired more. Taking a couple bites of my lunch, I left it on the table for Jace to put away, as I went to lie down.

"Alex?" Jace called after me.

"Hm?" I was too tired to reply.

"Want someone over later?"

I nodded my head, but he couldn't see it. "Sure."

"Will?" He guessed. I've gotten really close to Will ever since he helped me that day.

"Of course!" I answered. There was something about him, though, that just drew me to him.

"Okay, he'll be here when you wake up."

"Sounds good." I replied, then crawled into mine and Jace's bed.

~~~~~~~

"Wake up!" Something hard hit my side. "I'm bored, wake up!"

"I'm awake!" I grumbled, sitting up. Will was perched on the bed, holding a X-box controller.

"Good. Now let's go kill some mother fucking zombies!" He jumped off the bed, and ran out of the room.