Chapter 12

Brittany awoke at 7:30 a.m and started her ascent up the stairs. As she was walking up the stairs she was thinking about what all she needed to get from the store. When Brittany reached the top of the stairs she walked into Noah's room and placed him on her hip, feeling his wet diaper through her shirt. Then she walked into Kane's room and placed him on her hip, walking out of Kane's room she began the descent back downstairs and into the nursery. As Brittany walked into the nursery she felt Noah begin to stir, she then placed the still sleeping Kane in the crib and the half awake Noah on the changing table.

     Brittany untaped Noah's diaper and cleaned his diaper area using plenty of wipes. She then replaced Noah's used diaper with a new one, sprinkled powder into the front of his new diaper, and finished by taping the front of the diaper shut. After Brittany finished changing Noah's diaper she placed him in the crib and laid Kane down on the changing table. Brittany then began the process of changing Kane's diaper. She untaped the sides and used wipes to clean the pee and poop off of his legs and diaper area. Brittany then replaced Kane's old, smelly diaper with a brand new, fresh diaper. Next she applied some baby cream along with some baby powder and finished by taping the diaper shut. Brittany picked up Kane and Noah, set them on her hips, and began the trek upstairs. Once upstairs  she changed the two diapered boys into pants and shirt with a jacket as it was chilly outside.

     Almost fifteen minutes after Brittany had dressed the two boys, they had eaten breakfast and were waking out to the car. The caring mother placed both Noah and Kane in car seats and buckled their seatbelts. After getting in the car herself, Brittany started the half hour drive to the nearest Walmart which happened to be in the center of Columbus. (I don't think there is a Walmart in the center of Columbus but for the purpose of the story let's just say that there is.) She got the two small boys out of their car seats and set them on the ground, leading them into the gigantic store known as Walmart. After almost an hour of shopping Noah and Kane were immensely tired and were practically being dragged by Brittany to the cashiers. Both boys stood behind the cart as Brittany placed everything that she bought on the counter. She had purchased three bags of diapers, three packages of wipes, powder, rash cream, along with placing multiple different kinds of food all paid for using romans credit card. Brittany set the tired boys in their car seats before they fell asleep and quickly put the purchased items into the trunk of her car. Before she started the long journey back home, Brittany looked in her rear view mirror to see that Kane had already fallen asleep and Noah was about to fall asleep. After seeing this sight she began the journey back home.

Brittany pulled into the driveway and got out of her car. She got both Kane and Noah out of their car seats and started to walk through the garage door, but once she opened the door she heard Roman in bed with another girl. Brittany, beginning to cry brought the two small boys back to the car and placed them in their car seats and walked into the house. Brittany opened the bedroom door and began screaming at Roman.

"I can't believe that you would cheat on me. We had a family and you just threw that away." Brittany screamed as she began to cry.

"It's not what it looks like, I swear." Roman responded.

"I don't care. I'm leaving and taking the kids with me. I will be back in a couple of days for the rest of the boys things. And I expect you to pay child-support and alimony? Since it's your fault that this family has been torn apart."Brittany cried.

With that Brittany walked into the nursery and grabbed a large diaper bag and all the boys diaper essentials along with grabbing the pacifiers and bottles. Then she walked upstairs and grabbed a lot of Kane and Noah's clothing. After grabbing the essentials that she needed Brittany walked out of the house, slamming the door behind her. As she got into her car she started to text her sister.