Chapter 6

After dinner Noah and Kane walk upstairs and go into their separate rooms. About an hour after dinner Brittany walks into Noah's room and sits down on his bed.

     "Have you thought about wether or not you want to wear diapers during the day?" Brittany asked.

     "Yes I have and I have decided." Noah responded.

     "What have you decided to do?" Brittany inquired.

     "I have decided to wear diapers during the day." Noah replied.

     "Okay. Does that mean that you also want to be homeschooled?" Brittany asked.

     "Yes I want to be homeschooled." Noah answers.

     "Okay I can do that." Brittany says. "We need to go shopping for some things. Do you want to go tonight or tomorrow?"

     "We can go tonight as it is only 6." Noah replies.

     "Okay, let me see if you need a change before we go." Brittany says.

     Brittany then checks Noah's diaper by  sticking a finger in between his thigh and the leg gatherers. After doing this she find that Noah is dry so she goes to his dresser and pulls out some sweatpants. Brittany lays Noah down on the bed, lifts his legs and pulls the pants up his legs.

     "Are you ready to go." Brittany asks.

     "Sure." Noah replies putting his shoes on.

     After Noah finishes putting on his shoes him and Brittany walk out of his room, get Kane, and go to the truck with Roman. Kane gets into his car seat and Brittany straps him in while Roman gets into the drivers seat and Noah gets in next to Kane. After straying Kane in Brittany walks over to the passengers seat and Roman starts driving to Walmart.

     Once at Walmart they get out of the car and walk inside going forward the baby section. At the baby section Brittany and Roman start looking for a bigger changing table when the fund one that's six feet long, has three drawers below it, has padding on the top, and the top is 3 feet off of the ground.

     "I think we should get this one Roman." Brittany says. "What do you think?"

     "I think we should as well." Roman replies to Brittany.

     After deciding which one to get they put the box in the cart and go to the diaper aisle. Once there Brittany grabs three boxes of one hundred count pampers size seven and two containers of wipes, powder, along with diaper rash cream. After getting everything that they needed the four go up to the checkout and to the truck. They put the changing table in the bed of the truck and the other stuff into the backseats if the truck.

     Once home Brittany sends Noah and Kane into the nursery and Brittany comes in with the diapers and the new changing table. She sets the new changing table to the side along with the diapers and puts Kane on to of the old changing table. Brittany then takes off his pants, untaped the sides of his diaper and cleans his diaper area with wipes. Finally she put a new diaper underneath him and taped up the sides and set him on the floor. Next she put Noah on top of the changing table and takes of his pants. Brittany then untaped the sides of the diaper and cleans off his diaper area. Then she rolls up the old diaper places a new one underneath Noah and grabs some cream. She applies the cream to his diaper area and in his butt. Finally Brittany applies powder and tapes the diaper and puts Noah on the floor.

     Both Noah and Kane go to bed while Roman goes into the nursery with Brittany and sets up the new changing table, putting wipes, powder, and cream into the first drawer. Putting diapers into the second drawer and putting the unopened packages of diapers into the third. After building the new changing table and taking apart the old one Roman and Brittany go to bed and wake up at nine a.m. the next morning