Chapter 2

Noah was about to go to bed when Britt walked in and asked him if he had changed his mind about wearing protection tonight.

     "Are you sure you don't want to wear protection tonight?" Britt asked.

     "I'm sure but if I wet the bed again I will wear it okay."

     "Okay remember to come down to the kitchen tomorrow morning and let me see if you wet okay." Britt replied.

     "Okay." Noah stated.

     After Noah and Britt's conversation Noah turned off his light and went to bed. He dreamed of being in the game of Fortnite but he had wet his pants in the game. Noah soon woke up only to find that he had wet his pants. He followed his mothers directions and went down stairs to the kitchen to see Britt and Roman in the living room. Britt saw Noah come down the stairs and approached him to see if he had wet. Seeing that he had she told him to go to Kane' old Nursery.

     "Come on Noah, Go into the nursery." Britt told Noah.

    Noah went into the nursery and waited for Britt to enter. She soon did and lifted him and set him down on top of the changing table. She removed his pants and underwear and pulled out one of the pampers size 7 from underneath the table.

     "What are you doing? I don't need diapers in the daytime." Noah yelled.

     "I have to make sure it fits and I don't want to waste any of them so you will have to wear this one till you use it." Britt said.

     Britt set the diaper to the side and pulled out some wipes. She started cleaning the pee off of Noah. Then she pulled out some baby powder and sprinkled some onto his crotch. The finally she lifted his legs, put the diaper underneath him, and taped it up.

     "There that isn't so bad now is it." Britt said.

     "I guess not." Noah replied.

     Just then Kane walks into the room and Britt checks his diaper. After seeing that Kane once again had a wet and messy diaper she lifted Noah off of the changing table and set Kane on it instead. She took off Kane's pants and undid the tapes of the diaper. She used the front of the diaper to wipe if any excess poop off of him , rolled up the diaper, and got out wipes. She then started cleaning his privates with a wipe while his legs were in the air and got a diaper out from underneath the table. Brittany put the diaper underneath Kane sprinkled powder on his crotch and taped up the diaper.

Noah, Kane, Brittany, and Roman all went into the kitchen and ate breakfast. After breakfast Noah went up to his room with Britt. The two stripped off his bed and brought the stuff to the basement into the laundry room where Britt started the laundry and pulled on the back of Noah's diaper only to find that he was still dry.

"You know that you need to use the diaper right?" Britt asked.

"Yeah I know." Noah said. "Do I have to go number two in it as well?"

"If you need to go number two I want you to do it in your diaper. I will change it after you do okay." Britt replied. "Do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"I really need to go number one and two." Noah answered.

"Okay we'll go ahead and do it, then we will go to the Nursery to clean you up." Britt said.

Noah then pushed a little bit and started to pee, he pushed a little more and he started to poop. He could feel his diaper start to sag and grow warm. Then all of a sudden there was a large weight in the back of his diaper. He quickly finished realizing he likes the feel of a wet and messy diaper.

Brittany led Noah up the stairs and into Cora's room she then left and went up to Kane's room. She got Kane out of his chair and put two fingers in side his diaper to find that he had wet himself. Britt brought Kane downstairs and into the nursery and into the crib. She then lifted Noah on to the Changing table and pushed him down so that he was laying on it. Britt produced a diaper, wipes, and powder from under the table and laid it to the side. She undid the tapes, used the front of Noah's diaper to wipe off any excess poop, rolled up the diaper, lifted his legs by the ankles, and wiped off his groin. She then unfolded the clean diaper, laid it underneath him, powdered him, grabbed the lotion realizing she forgot it, put some on her finger and rubbed it into his butt and up his butt. She then taped up the diaper, put Noah in the crib and grabbed Kane. She changed his diaper and put them down for a nap.