Chapter 13

(Picture of the new house)

After a couple of days Brittany, Noah, and Kane had completely unpacked and decorated their new house. Even going as far as to completely furnish the new nursery with brand new furniture such as cribs, rocking chairs, and toy shelves. It was around seven in the morning when Brittany woke up to the sound of the alarm on her phone. As she turned it off she got out of bed and walked towards Noah's room. When she opened the door to Noah's room she noticed that at some point in the night he had ended up on top of his duvet and sprawled out on his bed.

"Come on baby, it's time to wake up. You can sleep later." Brittany said as she gently shook his shoulder.

"MmmmmmMmmmmm" was all Noah responded with obviously still tired.

With that Brittany gently picked up the small child and began walking to the nursery. Once in the white room she laid Noah on the changing table and took off his pants revealing a very wet diaper. After gathering all of the supplies needed and placing them on top of the table, she untaped the sides of the diaper and used the wipes to clean his diaper area. Brittany then rolled up the used diaper and replaced it with a fresh one, tossing the old one in the diaper pail with accuracy that only come from lots of experience. Next she applied powder and brought the front of the diaper up to Noah's waist and taped the diaper shut. After changing Noah's diaper Brittany sat him on the couch in the living room and turned on the t.v. After making sure that the t.v. was on she walked back down the hallway and I to Kane's room this time.

     "It's time to wake up baby." Brittany said as she sat down on the side of Kane's bed.

     "Good morning mommy." Kane replied as he sat up in bed.

     "Good morning to you too my sweet baby boy." Brittney replied.

     Brittney picked Kane up and started walking down the hall to the nursery. As Brittany walked in to the rather large room Kane was looking around in amazement, still in shock from how good the room looked compared to the old one. Brittney laid the small child on top of the changing table and took off his pants to examine the condition of her youngest son's diaper. She immediately noticed that the diaper had a yellow tint to it and that it smelled of poop. Now knowing that she was dealing with a rather full diaper she got out a new diaper, diaper rash cream, powder, and a lot of wipes. As she undid the sides of Kane's diaper she began to clean Kane's diaper area, making sure to get all crevices that might cause a diaper rash. Next she replaced the old, smelly diaper with a fresh one and sprinkled baby powder into the diaper itself and onto the small child's diaper area. Lastly she taped the diaper shut not bothering to put in rash cream as Kane had no rash forming.

     After changing Kane's diaper she picked him up again and brought him to the couch where she sat down with Kane in her lap. Brittney then took off her shirt and removed the bra, then gently brought Kane's head to her nipple. Once the smaller child realized what was going on he immediately latched on and started drink the sweet milk. After Kane had finished drinking his milk she removed a pacifier from her pocket and stuck it into his mouth. Next she moved Kane onto the couch and sat Noah on her lap, next she brought Noah's head up to her nipple to which he immediately latched on and drank his milk. After Noah had finished Brittney did the same as she did for Kane and removed a pacifier from her pocked at stuck it into her baby boys mouth. The three sat on the couch and watched cartoons until Brittney had heard a knock at the front door. She quickly got up and went over to the door and began to look through the peep hole. Brittney was relived to see Kylie on the other side of the door and unlocked the door letting her inside.

      "How have you been Kylie?" Brittney inquired as she walked I to the kitchen.

     "I have been pretty good. How have you been Mrs. B?" Asked Kylie.

     "I've had my ups and downs but just being with the kids has helped me plenty." Brittney responded.

      "That's good." Kylie replied. "Is there anything you want me to do with the kids while you are out?"

      "No, you can do anything you guys want. There is leftover pizza in the fridge if you guys get hungry. Oh and please make sure before they take a nap that they drink a bottle." Brittney said.

      "I can definitely do that." Kylie told Brittney.

     "Okay I will be back in a couple hours. They should take a nap around three." Said Brittney as she kissed the two boys foreheads and began walking out of the front door.

     "What would you guys like to do today?" Kylie asked the two boys.

     "I think we should play uno or monopoly." Noah responded to which Kane shook his head rapidly.

     "Okay you two stay here and I will go get those two games."Kylie said.

     Less than two minutes later Kylie had returned to the living room carrying the pack of uno cards and the box of monopoly. After an hour and a half the  three had played three rounds of uno which all of them won a round and one game of monopoly which Kylie had won. It was now two thirty and Kylie decided that they would watch t.v. until it was time for the boys nap. But first she took them to the nursery and changed both of their wet diapers. After one show it was now three and Kylie went to the kitchen and took two bottles from the fridge and put them in the microwave. After testing the bottles on her wrist she gave them to the boys and carried them to their rooms and laid them in bed, closing the blackout curtains along with turning off the lights.

(1112 words)
————————————————————
To anybody actually reading this I want to thank you for reminding me to update and for giving me ideas for upcoming chapters. This book wouldn't of come this far without you.

————————————————————

If you liked this chapter please like it and don't forget to follow me to get notifications when I update.