Chapter 7

Noah awoke at 8:15 am wearing a wet diaper. It was Saturday and although his diaper was uncomfortable, Noah decided to wait to get his diaper changed until either his dad or Brittany checked his diaper. Noah walked into the upstairs living room and started playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo switch, playing as Mario and racing on the egg cup.

     Brittany was walking up the stairs and when she got to the top she saw Noah sitting on the couch playing Mario kart. Brittany walked into Kane's room, woke him up, then checked his diaper. Unsurprisingly Brittany found that Kane's   diaper was wet. Next Brittany with Kane following behind walked into the upstairs living room.

     "Noah do you need a change?" Brittany asked.

     "Yeah I do." Noah replied.

     With that Noah got up from where he was sitting and followed Kane and Brittany to the nursery. Once in the nursery Noah and Kane see the new changing table and Brittany sets Kane onto it. Next Brittany gently pushed Kane onto the table and untaped the sides of the diaper. Next Brittany grabbed wipes from the first drawer, wipes the pee off of Kane's diaper area, and produced a diaper from the second drawer. Brittany then lifts Kane's legs, removes the old diaper, and places the new one underneath him. Finally she taped the diaper and set Kane on the ground.

Brittany then lifts Noah and laid him on the table. She untaped his diaper, grabbed wipes and cleaned his diaper area. Brittany then grabbed another diaper, lifted Noah's legs, and placed the diaper underneath him. Next she grabbed the powder, sprinkled some onto his diaper area, and taped the diaper. Brittany then set Noah on the ground and went to go eat breakfast with the rest of the family.