Chapter 5

After lunch Brittany checked Kane's diaper by sticking a finger between Kane's leg and the diapers leg gatherers.

     "Wow you are soaked." Brittany said. "Roman would you please change him and put Noah in a diaper."

     "Sure, honey. Come on boys, let's go to the nursery." Roman responded.

Roman lifted Kane onto the changing table and removed his pants. Next Roman grabbed a diaper from underneath the table along with wipes and set them to the side. He then undid the sides were of Kane's diaper and cleaned him with the wipes. Finally Roman lifted Kane's ankles, slid the diaper underneath him, and taped it up. Roman lifted Kane off of the table and placed Noah in his spot. Roman quickly noticed how is wife was right. Noah didn't fit in the changing table in the slightest. His knees were hanging off the table, if Noah did decide to wear diapers during the day then they would definitely have to get a bigger changing table.

Roman then removed Noah's pants and underwear. Grabbed a diaper and lifted Noah's legs. Placed the diaper underneath him, applied powder and taped the diaper. Roman picked up Noah off of the changing table and set him on the ground. Noah went up the stairs and into his room while Roman went into the living room with Brittany.

"How did it go?" Brittany asked.

"It went fine, I saw that you were right about needing a new Changing table." Roman responded.

"Well I guess we don't know if we need a new one yet, as Noah hasn't told us if he wants to stay in diapers during the day." Roman stated.

"True." Brittany replied.

Noah was in his room think about wether he wanted to wear diapers during the day. He thought about what it felt like to wear underwear and what it felt like to wear a diaper. He kept thinking about how the underwear wasn't as comfortable as the diaper and how he could be homeschooled if he chose to wear diapers during the day. Noah has finally decided that he wanted to wear diaper during the day, but now he had to decide if he wanted to tell Roman and Brittany now or wait until they asked. He decided to wait until the asked. Noah looked at clock seeing that it was now five thirty and he then felt a strong urge to pee. Figuring that he would have to get used to using his diapers if he was gonna wear them during the day Noah pushed a little bit and felt the front of his diaper grow warm. Just as Noah finished peeing Brittany walked in.

"Dinner is done." Brittany said. "Do you need a change?"

"Yes." Noah replies.

"Okay, follow me." Brittany told Noah.

Noah and Brittany walked down the stairs and into the nursery. Brittany lifted Noah onto the changing table and undid the sides of his diaper. She then wipes off the pee and applied powder. Before she taped up the diaper she grabbed some diaper rash cream and put some onto Noah's backside. Then taped up the diaper and lifted him off of the changing table. Both walking to the kitchen to eat burgers with the family.