Chapter 16

After thinking about what Noah would look like with a little bear clutched in his arms while he is sleeping, maybe even  drinking from bottles or sleeping in a crib Brittany finally went to bed thinking about how she would ask Noah if that was something he would want and if he did would he want that to be something private as in only at the house or would he care if everyone saw him like that.  In the morning Brittany awoke before the boys as usual and began making plans for Kane to spend the day with her sister while she and Noah had a little talk after breakfast. She walked into the kitchen and began making breakfast as she called her sister, Veronica. 

"Hello." Veronica said tiredly.

"Good morning sister, How are you today?" Brittany asked .

"I'm tired, but I'm doing fine thanks for asking . You knows it's 7:30 right, but anyway how are you?" Veronica.

"Is It really that early. I had zero idea. Anyways I'm doing pretty good, I just have a favor to ask of you." Brittany said.

"What's the favor?" Veronica asked.

"Well I was wondering if you could watch over Kane for today while I talk with Noah." Brittany said.

"Yeah I'd be happy to watch over him. What do you need to talk to Noah about, he didn't get into any trouble did he?" Veronica asked.

"No he's not in trouble. I checked in on him sleeping last night after me and Romans argument last night and remembered that he said he would be interested in using a pacifier." Brittany said. "So i need to talk to him about that and I also realized that he would look very cute if he had a little bear like Kane had."

"Oh my god he would so cute with a little bear especially while sleeping. if you ever get a picture of that you need to send it to me. I would love to have a picture that, but what time do you need me to get Kane?" Veronica asked.

"Probably in like two hours, I just finished breakfast so I'm going to wake up the boys and get them ready for the day." Brittany said 

"Alright  well then I'll let you go and see you in a couple of hours, goodbye." Veronica stated.

"Goodbye." said Brittany

With that Brittany went to Kane's room first and gently woke him up explaining that he was going to go over to Veronica's and they were going to have a great time. She was surprised when Kane was excited to hear this but was happy because it was going to be easier to get  him to go with her sister if he was excited. Brittany grabbed some clothes from Kane's dresser and told him to go into the nursery and wait while she woke up Noah. She walked into Noah's room and gently woke him up explaining that they were going to have a mommy and son day since they hadn't had a day with just the two of them in a while. She grabbed some clothes from Noah's dresser and told him to go wait in the nursery for her.

She walked into the nursery and set the clothes on the chair that was in there, picked up Kane, and set him on the changing table. She removed his pants and noticed that she was dealing with a wet and messy diaper, which wasn't unusual in the mornings. Brittany undid the tapes of Kane's diaper and used baby wipes to clean the poop and pee off his diaper area. When she was done she grabbed a new diaper, lifted his legs by his ankles, slid the new diaper underneath and threw away the old one. Brittany finished by rubbing some cream into his diaper area, applying baby powder, and taping the new diaper in place. 

With Kane being done with his diaper change she picked him up off the changing  table and put his clothes on him. Then Brittany picked up Noah and laid him on the changing table, removed his pants. Upon removing Noah's pants she saw that his diaper was quite wet, but realized that this was going to be an easy job. Brittany undid the tapes of his diaper and used baby wiped to clean all of the pee of of him and lifted his legs by his ankles just as she would do for Kane or any other baby. She made quick work of removing the used diaper, sliding a new diaper underneath Noah and applying cream and powder. Brittany then taped up the new diaper, dressed him, and threw away the old diapers. After both boys were dressed and had their diapers changed the family went into the kitchen where everyone washed their hands and ate breakfast.