Unprofessional

Beckett's POV
As I check my phone I feel something tugging on my leg. It's that little girl again, Vanessa's daughter. I see her bright innocent smile directed at me and I lift her up to have her sit on the bench right next to me. "I don't believe we've properly met, Beckett Bradstreet." Then I extend my hand towards her and she excitingly shakes it.

"Hi I'm Aurora!" I just lightly smile at her cuteness.

"So where's your mom?"

Then without answering my question she points at me, "You're the man in the picture!"

I give her a confused look. What picture has this girl been talking about? "What picture?"

"I'm not supposed to say." I decide not to push her any more on this because, well she's 4. "How do you know mommy? I've known her forever!"

"Well forever is quite a long time." Blue eyes. She has blue eyes, huh.

Then a big grin forms on her small face, "Is that how long you've known her?"

"Your mommy and I were friends in high school." I reply.

"Why aren't you friends now? Mommy is still friends with lots of people!" I don't think this girl says anything without excitement lacing through her words.

I don't think explaining me and Vanessa's history right now to a 4 year old would be the best idea. "What's that?"

She doesn't seem to mind my change of topic while I point to a little scratch on her knee. "I tripped while chasing Kenny!"

I chuckle to myself a bit on how this girl is still so excited. I lightly take her knee in my hand and I wrap my handkerchief around the scratch. "That's a fancy napkin."

"The fanciest." Her eyes go wide with admiration right as I say that and an even bigger smile forms onto my face.

Who can't smile around this girl?

Sasha's POV
I quickly check my emails while I'm working in my office at the studio, and email from the Board of Directors. As my eyes scan through it I slam my laptop shut. Apparently word had already got around that NYDA is able to take the auditions earlier than expected. And someone gave the Board anonymous tip that I wanted to start the auditions early.

Beckett.

It must've been Beckett. First off, he's the one who actually did it! Secondly, him and I didn't exactly leave off on the best note. Plus there's the fact that I'm dating his first love. If I can't justify the fact that I didn't start auditions early, my company could get shut down.

Vanessa's POV
While I walk to the park to visit Aurora, I get a call from my agent and I reluctantly pick it up. "What's up Jen?"

"I just wanted to check in to see if you're on your way to the acting class." I immediately stop walking once she says those words.

"Jen, what acting class?"

There's a short pause from the other end of my phone before she speaks up once again, "Oh no. Okay well I think you can still make it if you hurry. It's this place on 6th Avenue and you have to be there in 10 minutes."