Mystery Man

Vanessa's POV
After the cafe and lunch I decide to head back home. I get a taxi before I'm bombarded by fans and paparazzi coming my way. I love my fans but paparazzi is too much. Aurora is sitting right next to me playing on my phone.

She likes to play guess the password, it usually ends up with my phone being disabled but she looks so adorable while doing it I couldn't resist. Sasha had to go to his dance studio and check everything out while C had to go back to the academy.

    I'm done with photo shoots and I'm doing dancing tomorrow so for the rest of the day I'm free to spend time with my daughter.

   I look over to check on Aurora and she's already passed out. I smile and I slowly take my phone out of her hands and I take a picture of her. She's so adorable, aw I love her so much. I couldn't imagine my life without her anymore. Even with my busy schedule I always make sure to spend time with her.

  When I'm a photo shoot or I'm currently working with a company then Sasha or C looks after her. It's hard to raise her sometime but I have Sasha and C supporting me and helping out.

   I get back to my building and I pay the taxi driver while carrying Aurora outside trying not to wake her up. I walk into the building and I go into the elevator. I take out my keycard and I put it in the slot so I can go up to my penthouse. This building is very strict on safety because mostly celebrities live in these penthouses.

When I get there I here someone in the kitchen. Maybe one of my close friends because most of my close friends have a key so I don't know. I set Aurora down on the couch and I walk into the kitchen. I see who it is and I just smile.

Vanessa: Hey what are you doing here I thought you had to work?

???: Aw come on you ruined the surprise! I was going to make a surprise dinner for you and Aurora.

Vanessa: Well it is very thoughtful but you know you can't hide things from me.

Then he just smiles and turns the stove off. He walks over to me and he pushes me against the kitchen counter lightly and kisses me.

Vanessa: I thought you were making dinner?

I say that as we both pull apart with a teasing voice and he just smirks.

???: Dinner can wait.

Then we kiss again and I feel a smile form onto my lips as we kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up and puts me on the counter while neither of us break the kiss.

Beckett's POV
I don't know what I'm doing here. I look up to check out the tall building and I grip tighter onto my briefcase. Why am I here? Seeing her would be too hard but I want to see her again. I don't know what pushes me to go inside, maybe fear? The fear of not being able to see her again.

I walk inside of the building and I go up to the front desk. I have to wait in line but when it's finally my turn I take a deep breath and I act how I usually do, emotionless.

Employee: Hello sir how may I help you?

Beckett: I'm here to see Vanessa Morita.

Employee: How do you know Ms. Morita Sir?

Beckett: Just tell her Beckett Bradstreet is here to see her, she knows how I am.

Then I see him take one of the many phones that they have that are connected to the desks in his hand and dial up a number.

Employee: Hi Ms. Morita this is the front desk speaking. Do you know a man named Beckett Bradstreet? You do? Okay well he's waiting down here should I send him up? Okay then have a good day Ms. Morita. Press button 26.

  Then I just nod slightly as a thank you and I leave the line and enter the elevator. I hit button 26 and I feel the elevator moving.

Hey guys! I know that this chapter is a bit short but I wanted to leave the mystery of who the mystery guy is. It will be revealed on who he is the next chapter but should I reveal who the father is in the next chapter? Please comment and I will try to update when I can. Thanks for reading!