The worried Brother

Okay so I would like to thank @Zombieunicorn9 again for coming up with an awesome idea for a sequel for this story!   So yes that does mean there will be a sequel for this story. This one is coming to a close. Hope you enjoyed it.

=)

Also school starts this Tuesday for me =( so it may take me longer to update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast they all went and sat down in the living an comfortable silence filled the air between them. Gerard looked over at Mikey and smiled, Mikey however looked away and blushed. He was still embarrassed about the fact that everyone heard him and Frank last night. Gerard started to laugh, Frank shot him an evil glare while wrapping his arm around his Mikey.

"So guys, when do you want to put the idea in action?" Violet asked taking the spot light off of Frank and Mikey.

Mikey gave her a thankful look, which she responded with a smile. Gerard looked over at Violet with a thinking look on his face. He then looked over at each of the guys.

"When do you think would be a good time?" He asked him.

Gerard was trying as hard as he could to not show how nervous he was, he was putting Mikey in danger and it was driving him crazy. He started to drum his fingers in his legs not daring to look over at his younger brother.

"Gee?" Miket called out looking over at him.

"Huh?" Gerard answered still not meeting his eyes.

"Did you just hear what Frank said?" Mikey asked him raising his eyebrow.

Gerard looked over at the amused Frank. "No, what did you say?" He asked ingorning Mikey.

"Why don't you tell him Mikey." Frank said smirking over at Gerard.

Gerard send Frank a 'I hate you' look, before slowly turning to look Mikey in the eye. He looked him in the eye trying hard not to show any emotion, Mikey always been  better at hiding how he was feeling. Mikey looked at his older brother will worry under his pokerface.

"Okay, Frank said why don't we do it tonight?  I mean we have nothing going on and the faster we do this the faster we get home." Mikey said not taking his eyes off of Gerard's hazel eyes.

Gerard started to nod his head. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Everyone knows what we are doing right?" Gerard asked taking his eyes off Mikey.

Ray and Sparkles started to shake their heads no. "We don't." Ray said speaking up for himself and the unicorn.

Frank let out a sigh. "MikeyWikey is gonna distract her while I stab her heart, therefore killing her. You two, Gee and maybe Violet if she wants to are going to be there in case something goes wrong. Got it?" He said looking over at Violet.

"I want to be there for you boys, I may not look like much but when I was younger I was known for getting into a few fights." She smiling at the memories.

Frank smiled back. "Good." He said looking back at Gerard who had a bad pokerface on. "Gee, you know Mikey is the only one who can pull that face off, we can tell something is bothering you." He said looking at Mikey who nodded in agreement.

Gerard gave Frank another one of his evil looks. "I'm just worried." He then said looking at Mikey.

Mikey rolled eyes at Gerard. "Gee, we talked about this. I will be fine you and everyone will be there in case something goes wrong, I promise you I will be fine." Mikey said to him wearing the pokerface Gerard wished he can do.

"Damn Mikes, how do you keep that pokerface all the time?" Gerard then asked changing the subject.

Frank smirked. "It wasn't there last night." He said with wink.

"OKAY!" Everyone but Frank and Mikey yelled.

Mikey's face reddened as he looked over the smiling Frank. Mikey then hit Frank in a playful way before a smile broke out on his face. Frank then started to laugh his ass off.

"See when he's with me that pokerface of his is off." Frank said after his laughter died down.

"Bitch." Gerard mumbled under his breath.

Violet then clapped her hands. "Okay boys you all need to take turns showering and brushing your teeth, I'm  guessing you haven't done any of that in awhile." She said getting up her seat.

All the boys gave her a guilty look. She nodded her head and sent Ray first to the shower. The rest of them waiting for their turn.

I hour later

After at the boys were clean they all stood in the living room looking at each other. Frank startes to smiled like a mad man, the rest of the guys gave him a 'what the fuck look.'

"We all look badass we should have a team name!" He called out.

Everyone but Gerard rolled their eyes. "That's actually the first smart idea i've heard from you in awhile Frankie." He said in a joking manor.

"How about the Fabulous Killjoys?" Frank asked them all.

"I like that." Gerard said.

The rest of the group nodded in agreement. "YEAH BUDDY!" Frank cried out doing a mini fist pump.

The group laughed at Frank's mini Jersey Shore moment. Violet then looked at them in a serious manor.

"Okay boys, we need to be serious Mickie doesn't kid around. Mikey you just need to distract her long enough for Frank to sneak up behind her and stab the shit out of her." Voilet said with new found anger.

The guys all looked at her in shock. "Sorry.." She said looking away from them.

Mikey let out laugh but then remembered something. "Hey, Violet didn't you say you have a son?" He asked her.

Violet smiled over at Mikey and nodded her head. "I sent him away so he wouldn't get hurt, maybe after this you guys can meet him." She said keeping the smile.

"We'd like that." Mikey said smiling back.

Frank started to jump up and down. "Alright bitches lets go!" He yelled raising his hand up in the air.

"Watch your mouth." Violet scolded him.

"Okay now lets go." Gerard said trying his hardest not to laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it is so short but this is just a filter. The next chapter will be the last, but I promise you it will be longer.

Vote, Comment and Fan.

=)