Death Of Me

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, Allergies have attacked me I have been feeling like crap on top of that my older brother is home and is ALWAYS on the computer so I may have to go a few days without uploading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think we pissed her off." Frank said to Mikey once they got into the car.

Mikey looked over at Frank with a confused look before he remembered Ariana. He shrugged his shoulders. "Oh well, she can get over it." Mikey then said.

Frank let out a small laugh. "Oh MikeyWikey your so nice to that poor girls feelings." Frank said continuing his stare on Mikey.

Mikey looked over at him awkwardly. "Would you stop starting at me, you look like a stalker.." Mikey mumbled.

Frank laughed again. "But I can't help it, you look so pretty." Frank then said making Mikey's face turn a bright shade of red.

"I made you blush! Score one for Frank!!" Frank called out putting his hands up in victory.

Mikey's eyes widened as he took hold of the steering wheel. "Frank you idoit, you can't just take your hands off when you are driving! How did you even pass drivers training?" Mikey asked as Frank took back the wheel.

"I barley did. You guys are just stupid enough to let me drive." Frank answered, smirking over at Mikey.

Mikey rolled his eyes as they pulled up into the hotel. They both stepped out. "Well from now on I'm ganna be the one driving." Mikey said over to Frank as they walked into the hotel.

The worker looked over at them and nodded his head. Frank and Mikey responed with a wave. They made their way over to the elevator, once inside the cheesy music started to play. Frank started to bob his head to the music, Mikey looked at him like he was stupid.

"What?" Frank said.

Mikey shook his head. "Nothing."

Once they doors opened they both raced out and into their room. Frank plopped down onto his bed and gave Mikey what he thought was a sexy look and started to pat the space next to him.

"You look like some old pedo with that look. It makes me feel like you wanna rape me." Mikey said staying where he was. 

"Well it's a good thing you know i'm not a pedo, even if i was i'd give you candy before hand. Gosh Mikey you should of known that. Now get your ass over here!" Frank said going back to his normal face.

Mikey let out a sigh and walked over to the bed and layed down next to Frank. Frank put a smile on his face while he wrapped his arm around Mikey. Mikey rested his head agaisnt Frank with a content look.

"Frankie?" Mikey whispered.

"Hmm." Frank said.

"Why do you like me? You know as more then a friend." Mikey asked looking up to Frank who's eyes were closed.

Frank took in a breath and opened his eyes looking down at Mikey. "I like you cause you don't jugde me, you accept for who I am. Plus we have a lot in common, your funny and I like to think that you like me for me." Frank then whispered planting a small kiss on Mikey's ear. "Why do you like me?" Frank then challenged.

"I like you cause I do like you for you, also I am myself when I am around you, not even Gee can make me want to be myself but when I am around you I don't try to hide. I never really even knew this until I kissed you a few hours ago." Mikey whispered looking up to Frank to see his reaction.

Frank had on a smile as he looked down at Mikey, and within a minute their lips connceted in a heated kiss. Mikey flipped his body around so his and Frank's stomach was touching. Frank tightened his hold on Mikey as he deepened the kiss more. He was demanding entrance into Mikey's mouth so he could slip his tongue in. Mikey opened his mouth just enough to let Frank in. Within a second he felt Frank's tongue playing along with his own. They both were fighting to get the upper hand, in the end Mikey gave in and let Frank win. Mikey pulled back his head as he let out a moan while Frank started to kiss down his neck. Mikey's hands went up and grabbed some of Frank's hair, pulling it gently earning a moan from Frank. They connected their lips once again before Mikey pulled back compeletly. Frank looked up at him with lustful eyes.

"What?" He asked trying to regain his breath.

"I just don't want things to get to carried away." Mikey breathed out.

Frank plopped his head back on the pilliow with a grunt. "You do know Gee was just kidding when he said no sex right?" Frank asked.

Mikey laughed and looked over at Frank who was trying to calm himself down. "I know that Frankie, but I do want to wait. I've never really done any of this with a guy and I don't want to just rush into it." Mikey said.

Frank nodded his head understanding were he was coming from. "Plus I'm a bit worried about Ray and Sparkles. They haven't woken up yet, and on top of that we still have a vampire after us." Mikey said.

"I know, i know. I got carried away sorry." Frank mumbled.

Mikey let out a laugh. "It's okay Pansy." Mikey said messing up Frank's hair.

"Don't call me that. You know I hate when people call me that." Frank said.

Mikey let out a laugh and layed back down on Frank, who put his arm back around Mikey. Once they both were comfortable Mikey asked, "What are we ganna do about Mickie?"

"I duuno, all I know is that i wanna kill that Bitch, she made me a slave and almost had me kill my best friends and she almost bit Gerard." Frank said.

"I'm sorry I got you guys into this, It's my fault I could of came here and got Sparkles myslef and none of this would have happened." Mikey mumbled.

"Don't be like that Mikes, we wanted to come and help. Besides if you went by yourself we would of followed and then we could of gotten ourselves into much bigger trouble." Frank said hugging his closer.

"Yeah your right, and on top of that Gee would of been pissed that I left without telling him." Mikey said letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah and he would taken it out on Ray and myself. That guy and be a bit protective of you." Frank said.

"Yeah he just worries. I give his reasons too, I know i'm not the smartest guy and Gee knows that." Mikey said.

"Mikes you give us all a reasons to worry. You did stick a fork into a taoster." Frank said laughing.

"Shut up. I just wanted to know what would happen." Mikey mumbled.

Frank started to laugh harder. "Oh Mikey I really do worry about you." He then said.

"That can be a good thing." Mikey said kissing Frank once again. Frank couldn't help but let out a moan at the taste of Mikey's mouth. Mikey pulled away again leaving Frank wanting more. 

"You're ganna be the death of me Mikey Way." Frank mumbled.

Mikey laughed laughed again. "I know." He said smiling as he put his head on Frank's chest.

"Night Frankie." Mikey said as he let out a yawn.

"Night MikeyWikey." Frank said giving MIkey one last kiss before they fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would really appreciate it you guys would comment on this story and let me know what you think, It would be a lot to me.

Sorry for mistakes.

=)