Nerves

I'm sorry i havn't updated in awhile, i'm working on it, bare with me.

Enjoy =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My arm hurts now." Frank said after the little fist pumping party was done. All the boys started to laugh completely  at ease about the whole vampire thing. They were all use to the vampire world, Gerard had been obsessing over it for years. Vampires are his favorite monsters because they are badass creatures. (I love vampires) 

"Mikey aren't you nervous?" Sparkles asked.

Mikey looked over at him and shook his head no. "Sparkles don't worry. I know that all you guys have my back, if anything were to happen i know you guys would jump in for the save. Everything is going to be okay." Mikey said all the while wearing his poker face.

Sparkles gave him a werid look before turning his back on all of them. Mikey looked over his shoulders to all the guys who just shrugged their shoulders. "Go talk to him." Gerard mouthed over to a confused Mikey.

He didn't think he said anything wrong. Maybe Sparkles was nervous about this whole thing? Mikey thought to himself. He walked over to his friend and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Sparkles what's wrong? Is it something i said?" Mikey asked.

Sparkles looked up to Mikey, "I just don't understand how you can be so calm. I mean what if something bad happens, then what we all just die?' Sparkles asked looking deadly serious.

Mikey looked taken aback, why would Sparkles think like that? "Sparkles why would you think like that?" Mikey said voicing his thoughts.

"I just can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen... I'm nervous someone is going to get killed.." Sparkles whispered.

Mikey hugged the unicorn close and whispered, "No one will die, i promise you that."

"Yo love birds get your asses back in here, mom wants us to all go to bed early." Frank called out to Mikey and Sparkles.

They both turned around to walk back over to the guys. Gerard was hitting Frank for calling him mom, while Ray just sat there with a very amused look. "Idiots." Ray mumbled under his breath. Mikey let out a laugh. "Ray, you know that those two have the minds of five year olds." He joked. Gerard looked over at his brother. "Shut up Mikes, if i'm five you would be two so you have a mind of a two year old." Gerard said to him.

Mikey rolled his eyes. "I'm mature for a two year old." He said to Gerard. Gerard put up his hand to Mikey and said, "Please."

"Stop being sassy Gee!" Mikey yelled at him.

"You call me sassy, bitch please." Was Gerard response.

Mikey again rolled his eyes at Gerard. Everybody knew that Gerard was king of being sassy. "Now you're being the sassy one Mikey." Gerard said.

"Shut up Gee, i am not sassy." Mikey shot back.

"Are you two honsetly fighting about who is sassy?" Ray asked.

Both Gerard and Mikey looked over at Ray and rolled their eyes. "On that note lets all go to bed." Ray said. They all nodded their heads and layed down. Mikey next to Gerard, followed by Frank, and Ray. Sparkles layed down next to Mikey and they all fell into a some what peaceful sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Mikey was the first to wake up the next day, he was now starting to get the nervous feelings in his stomach. What if something bad did happen? What if one of them were to die? The crazy thoughs swriled around in his head. He stood up and walked out of the cave to get some fresh air. He needed his pills that Gerard always kpet but he was still asleep and Mikey did not want to wake him. His breathing came in shorter, he really needed his pills. He walked back into the cave and over to the sleeping Gerard. He gently pushed him onto his back and started to ruffle through his pockets. Gerard shuffled in his sleep letting out a small whimper, Mikey let out a small giggle. His hand touched on the small box of pills when Gerards eyes snapped open. He looked up at the awkward postion that they were in. Mikey's hand was still Gerard's pocket and their faces were inches apart.