You Look Hot When You Are Mad

Okay so we might be coming to close to this story, there will probably be only a few more chapters till the end. Thank you to everyone how has been reading this.

=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hellooo Frankie!" Mikey called out to the zoned out Frank.

Frank shook his head and looked over at Mikey with a confused expression. "What?" He asked wiping his hands over his face.

"You like zoned out once you parked the car, what's wrong?" Mikey asked concern laced in his voice.

"Nothing is wrong Mikey, I guess i'm just worried about the whole Mickie thing. I mean she did almost kill Gerard and made me her fucking slave, I hurt Ray and Sparkles." Frank said looking away from Mikey. He couldn't look at him right now. The guilt was just know hitting him, he has been telling himself that everything was fine but he knew now that nothing was alright.

Mikey took hold of Frank's and kissed it gently. Frank smiled over at him, he was happy he had someone like Mikey to make sure he was alright. With one more smile Frank and Mikey stepped out of the car. Frank walked to the hood of the car before he was wrapped into Mikey's arms in a strong love filled hug. Frank hugged the taller boy back as much as he could . Mikey was the first one to pull back he gave Frank a smile.

"You should aplogize to them trust me it would make you feel better." Mikey whispered before giving Frank a light kiss on the lips.

"I will as soon as we get in there." Frank said taking hold of Mikey's hand.

Mikey nodded his head and they made their way in. Luck for them Ariana wasn't working tonight, It was an older lady mabye around the age of 40. She smiled warmly at the two of them.

"Welcome you two!" She said still giving them that warm smile.

Both guys couldn't help but smile back at her. She wasn't giving them that evil glare they were used to getting here.

"Thank you." Mikey said back. The old lady smiled got even wider. She came around to the front of the desk and gave them each a serious look.

"You boys are brave coming out around here." She said looking down at their intertwined fingers.

"And why's that?" Frank asked.

"A lot of folks here don't like things that are different, you two being prime examples." She said looking up to meet Franks stare.

"Are you one of those people?" He asked his eyes staying locked on hers.

"No, i am not. My son it to a bit different if you get what I am saying." She said putting that smile back on her face.

"Really? Good for him. I'm Frank and this is my boyfriend Mikey." Frank said moitoning over to Mikey.

Mikey awkwardly waved his hand. "I'm  Violet pleased to meet yea." Violet said looking at them.

Frank stuck his hand out to shake Violet's hand but she started to shake her head no. "I'm not a shaking kind of women. I hug." She said with lite up eyes.

Frank smiled and pulled Violet in for a warm embrace. Mikey did the same. Violet smiled at them again something it seemed she did a lot.

"Listen here if you boys need anything you call me. I don't want anything bad happening to y'all." Violet said writing down her number on some paper before handing it over to Frank.

Frank smiled at Violet. "Well thank you Violet that's very kind of you. But me must be going our friends are waiting for us." Frank said putting the paper in his pocket.

"You guys with Gerard Way?" She asked pointing at Gerard's, Ray's and Sparkles door.

"Yeah, he's my brother and the other two are our friends." Mikey said.

"Gerard's such a funny character. The one with the fro is very polite and the unicorn is not like most I have met." Violet said still smiling over at them.

"Gerard's something." Mikey mumbled under his breath.

"You better go see them, last time I checked on them they were getting antsy about where you two were." She said.

Both guys nodded their heads and said their goodbyes before they went into the room. Once inside Frank made his way over to Ray and Sparkles to say he was sorry. Mikey walked over to Gerard and sat down.

"How you feelin Gee?" He asked concerned for his brother.

"I feel great. I just want out of this hospital, it's not any fun here." Gerard said leaning up to get a good look at Mikey.

"I dunno Violet seems like an awesome person to hang out with." Mikey said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"You met her? She reminds me of grandma Elena." Gerard said.

"She does it's kind of scary." Mikey said back.

Gerard nodded his head. "You get the stuff?" He then asked.

Mikey held up the garlic and the cross to show Gerard. "Yuppers." Mikey said putting on a smile over his poker face.

"Good as soon as we get out of here were gunna kill that bitch." Gerard said just as Frank walked over and sat down.

"So do we have a plan?" Ray asked.

"Yeah were gunna make her show herself to us then we just use the garlic and cross then one of us has to stake her. Mikey you still up for doing it?" Gerard asked.

Mikey looked over at Sparkles who has been silent the whole time being in the hospital. Sparkles looks back at Mikey with worried eyes.

"Yeah, she's the reason Sparkles was sent to jail I wanna be the reason she dies." Mikey said with new found anger.

All the boys looked taken aback. "I have never seen you this angry before Mikes... It's kinda hot." Frank said not taking his eyes off Mikey.

Mikey blushed while the rest of the guys let out a corus of ewws. Frank put up his hands up in the air. "I'm just sayin." He then cried out.

"Come on bro, that's my kid brother were talking about here." Gerard said trying to hide the smirk that wanted to escape onto his lips.

"Not to mention we don't want to know about that." Ray said but he too was trying not to smile.

Sparkles was already smiling, he was happy that he had got Frank and wanted to show it. Mikey let out an awkward laugh to break the weird tense in the air.

"Anyways!" Mikey then started to say. "Yeah I still wanna do it." He finsihed off looking back at Sparkles who was still smiling.

Gerard clapped his hands. "Good. Now we just need to wait till we get released to start this plan." He then said letting out his smirk.

"Which will hopefully be soon." Ray chimed in.

They all nodded their heads in agreement. The sooner they got out the better, They knew Mickie was somewhere making some kind of plan, they needed to kill her before she killed them. The door to the room started to open they all turned towards it wanting to see who else would come to see them.

Violet stepped in with that warm smile. "Hey boys your grandma's here to see you." She said stepping aside and letting in the one person no one wanted to see.

Mickie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? What do you think of Violet? More importantly what do you think will happen?

I was going to update sooner but things just kept getting in my way.

Please Comment, Vote and Fan.

=)