Dinner Talk

I'm not all to happy right now, but I want to write so i'm sorry if this chapter sucks.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet and Mikey walked back into the living room where the four boys were all sitting waiting for their return. Upon entering Gerard ran up to Mikey.

"Mikes, I'm sorry for earlier.." Gerard whispered not wanting to meet Mikey's eyes.

"I know Gee, but we are going to have to talk. All of us." Mikey said looking over at all the guys.

"Okay." Was all Gerard said before he sat back down next to Sparkles and Ray.

Mikey walked over at Frank and sat down next to him. Frank smiled over at him before he wrapped his arms around the taller boy. Violet smiled over at Mikey.

"Well i'm going to start dinner, Mikey can talk to you then. For now I need help Ray, Sparkles and Gerard come help." She said looking over at the three boys.

Gerard stood up and looked at her. "This isn't fair! Why doesn't Mikey or Frank have to help!" He called out like a little kid.

Violet gave him a look that silenced him quickly. "Because I want you three, now go!" She said pointing over at the kitchen.

The three boys started to stomp their way into the kitchen. With one last smile toward Frank and Mikey she to walked over to the kitchen. Frank turned towards Mikey.

"What do you want to talk to us about?" Frank asked raising his eyebrow.

Mikey let out a sigh. "I wanna talk to all of you about how you baby me." Mikey said wearing that poker face of his.

"Mikes." Frank started to say before Mikey cut him off.

"No, Frank you know it's true and I am so sick and tired of it!" Mikey cried removing Frank's arm from around him.

Frank looked over at Mikey with a shocked expression. "Mikey, I will admit we do baby you but, it's not an everyday thing!" Frank said trying to grab onto Mikey's hand.

Mikey pulled away and looked back at Frank not showing any of his emotions. "Yes, It is Frank." Was all Mikey said before getting up and leaving Frank alone on the couch.

Violet came back into the room and looked over at Frank, she looked over at him with an confused face. "Were is Mikey?" She asked him looking around the room.

"He stormed out." Frank said mimicking Mikey's pokerface.

"Why?" Violet said sitting next to Frank.

"Do we baby him?" Frank asked her turning so he could see her face.

Understanding came across Violets face as Frank looked at her with confused written eyes. She let out a sigh.

"I haven't known you boys for long but from what I can tell you do." Violet said.

"We don't mean too, we just worry you know?" Frank asked her.

Violet nodded her head. " I know, maybe you should tell him that when he tells the rest of the guys at dinner." She said standing up.

Frank got up as well. "Alright." He whispered.

"Now why don't you come help the rest of us and leave Mikey to sort his thoughts." She said taking his hand and leading him to the kicthen.

                                                                     At Dinner

All six of them were all seated at a big round dinner table. The tension in the air couldn't of been cut, Mikey was refusing to meet anyones gaze especially Frank's. Gerard looked over at his brother with a frown on his face.

"This is a very good meal." Ray said taking a bit out of his chicken, trying to lighten the mood.

Violet looked over at Ray with a warm smile . "Well thank you Ray." She said.

"Mikey why don't you start eating." Gerard said not taking his eyes off him.

Mikey didn't even look up. "I'm not hungry." He said staring down at his plate.

"You have to be hungry." Frank said.

"Well i'm not." Mikey answered in a flat tone.

"Mikey why don't you tell everyone what's bothering you." Violet said.

Mikey lifted his head and looked over at the women with a slight smirk. "Okay," He said turning towards the rest of the table. "I'm sick and tired of how you all treat me." Mikey said.

Frank looked back at Mikey willing him to look at him, Gerard, Ray and Sparkles looked confused.

"What do you mean by that? Gerard asked.

"All of you treat me like I can't handle anything! Like at any moment i'm gonna go off and do something stupid. I know that in the past I have done some idiotic stuff but I was younger then, I'm older now and know what is right and wrong, you guys don't give me a chance to prove that." Mikey said not taking his eyes off of Gerard.

The room grew silent after Mikey stopped talking. Gerard looked back at his younger brother with a guilty face. He knew he babied him a lot but he just couldn't help it, he loved his brother and never wanted something bad to happen to him.

"Mikes, I'm sorry but I just don't want anything bad to happen to you. I love you too much and so I guess I took it to extremely to look after you. I never meant to baby you." Gerard said not taking his eyes off Mikey.

"I love you too Mikes, I never liked seeing you hurt." Ray said looking over at him with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry as well, Mikey, I love you and I can't imagine what I would feel like if something happned to you. I never meant to make you feel this way, all of us never meant too." Frank said looking over at Geread to a spilt second before turning back to Mikey.

Mikey looked back at them with a soft smile on his face. "I know you guys are, I just needed to get that off my chest. I love you all too." He said.

Gerard, Ray and Frank smiled back at him. Violet looked on with a smiled as well, Sparkles who had remained silent looked over at his best friend with a smile of his own. He hasn't know Mikey for that long and never has babied him, he always thought Mikey could handle himself.

"Now that we got that out of the way, lets eat!" Violet said.

They all nodded their heads and began to eat the wonderful food in front of them. Mikey felt better knowing that they finally understood him and were he was going from. He slowly began to eat his food with a smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short but like I said I'm not in a good mood and I had to go somewhere, next chapter will be longer, I promise.

Vote, Comment and Fan.

Also sorry for mistakes.