The Full Story

Sorry i haven't updated in awhile i've been trying to get my new story off the ground. I would mean a lot if you checked it out. It's called Shinedown.  I'm ganna try and update this more often while working on the other stuff, sorry if i miss a day or two.

=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey's eyes opened when he heard a someone getting up. He turned his head to see Sparkles getting up from the ground.

"Sparkles? What are you doing?" A sleepy Mikey asked.

Sparkles head snapped over at Mikey. "N-nothing." He stuttered.

Mikey got up from the ground and walked over to Sparkles. He placed his hand on his shoulder. "If there is anything you need to talk about, i want you to know you can always come to me." Mikey whispered not breaking eye contact with Sparkles. Sparkles nodded his head and mumbled a "I know."

Mikey gave him one of those awkward side hugs. "Mikey i'm not telling you the whole truth." Sparkles whispered.

"Then tell me." Mikey whispred.

"That lady Gerard mentioned earlier, Mickie. She was the one who took me in and gave me a home when i had no one else. " Sparkles said.

Mikey looked over at his friend shock and confusion was written on his face. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well when life  got bad i ran away from my happy family, i was alone and scared and that was when Mickie found me. She gave me a comfortable home with a bed and good food. I soon found myslef falling under her spell. A spell that i pray you guys didn't fall under." Sparkles said looking over at Mikey.

"What do you mean by spell?" Mikey asked even more confused.

"Well when i first got to Mickies she was sweet and caring. I soon found myself trusting her and i started to think of her as my mom. I even told her that. But one day.." Sparkles said letting a tear fall from his eyes.

Mikey put his arm around his shoulders. "You don't need to tell me." He whispered. Sparkles shook his head no.

"I have to you need to know the truth. One day i woke up and was walking towards the kicthen for some breakfast like i did everyday. But that day was different, maybe if i wasn't so stupid i would of saw this coming.......... I walked into the kcithen and Mickie was standing there..... cutting herelf..... I had asked her what she was doing when she heard my voice she spun around and she had fucking blood red eyes Mikey blood red eyes! I started to panic like anyone in there right mind would do and just before i was about to run for it she grapped me with inhuman speed. She then asked me in a deep bone chilling voice if i was hungry when i didn't reply she said that was to bad because she had worked very hard on cooking me this meal i looked over to what she was talking about and there on the plate was a...... body part.. and fucking body part stained with blood. i looked at it with horror she then said that she wa hungry and had a craving for a unicorn. At that point i started to buck and bite at her. She only smiled a sick twisted smile and she fucking fangs like some kind of vampire." Sparkles said while his whole body started to shake with fear.

Mikey's face paled and he felt as if he was going to faint. Mickie the old lady that took him and the rest of the guys in and gave them a home might me a killer or wrose a fucking vampire?

"How did you get away?" Mikey asked in a shakey voice.

"I manged to kick her, she had let me go and l ran for it, not looking back once. I was lucky. Mickies a vampire Mikey." Sparkles said.

Mikey only nodded his head. Mikey was scared out of his mind. Gerard was right when he said something was wrong with Mickie. Gerard and the rest of the guys have to know this Mikey thought. It was then that he noticed that it was now light outside.

"We should get back and tell the guys this." Mikey said while walking back towards the cave. Sparkles nodded his head and followed.

When they got back to the cave they heard the guys talking. "I wish we had some meatloaf it sounds so good. Hey Mikey go cook some meatloaf." Frank said. Gerard let out a laugh.

"Frankie you know Mikey can't cook for shit. Remember the toaster problem?" Gerard laughed but stopped when he saw the look on Mikey's face. "Mikes whats wrong? Were just kidding." Gerard said.

Mikey shook his head. " Gee it's not that. We have something to tell you." He said looking over at Sparkles.  All the boys looked at each other but sat down in front of Mikey and Sparkles.

After Mikey and Sparkles got done with the story all three guys looked as if they were going to faint. "So Mickie might be vampire?" Gerard asked a little scared of the thought. Mikey nodded his head yes.

"Um guys thats not all." Sparkles then said. They all looked over at him. "Mickie never lets a kill get away." They all gave him a confused look. "Meaning i am still her target, and since you guys stayed with her you are the target as well." Sparkles finished off. The guys faces paled again.

Then Gerard spoke, "Looks like were going fucking vampire hunting." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know what you think. Bet you didn't see that coming. Haha.

Comment, Vote, Fan

=)