A Mikey Sandwich

Hey I was just wondering if you awesome people could check out my werewolf story, Scared Forever.  It would be pretty fantastic of you. =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They got to the hotel with tired bodies and fried brains. Gerard still woudn't let go of Mikey, he was scared that if he were let go he would lose him. Losing a brother was something he knew he couldn't take. Frank showed the group to the door, once inside they they all stopped.

"Theirs only one fucking bed?" Ray said looking over at the bed.

Frank gave him a look. "Yeah FroToro, we didn't know psycho bitch was going to find us at the hostipal, run us into a forest and then back here.. At the time it was just me and Mikey." He said plopping down on the bed.

They all gave him a look. "What I paided for it." Was all he said.

Ray rolled his eyes and went into the closet where they usally kept extra sheets, he then made a little bed on the ground next to the bed. He smiled at his work.

"There." He said looking up at the guys.

"Why don't we just get another room?" Sparkles asked.

"I second that." Gerard chimed in.

Ray rolled his eyes once again as he rolled up his proud work. Once it was back in the closet where he had found it, he turned and looked at the guys with a pout on his face.

Aw FroToro, I'm sorry.. Your work was amazing on that bed." Sparkles tried to say in a calming voice.

"Whatever, let's just go get the room." Was his response.

Him and Sparkles walked out of the room to get another. Gerard turned towards Mikey and Frank.

"I want to room with Mikey." He said looking Frank who was now sitting up.

"No, I'm gonna room with Mikey, he's my boyfriend." Frank said matter-a-facly.

"He's my brother!" Gerard said pulling Mikey closer to him.

"Guys stop! You both can room with me. Ray and Sparkles can take the other room. Calm the fuck down." Mikey cried out.

Frank smiled over at Mikey as he moved towards the edge of the bed making room for him. Mikey smiled back and crawled in, Gerard followed and laided next to his brother. Frank let out a small laugh.

"What?" Gerard asked annoyed.

"We just made a Mikey sandwich!" Frank cried out wrapping his arms around Mikey.

Gerard smiled and did the same. Poor Mikey just laided their and let both boys hug him. Ray and Sparkles then walked in with a room key.

"I'm guessing you three are staying in here and me and Sparkles get the other room?" Ray asked looking at the scene before him.

"Yup." Frank said popping the P.

Both Ray and Sparkles rolled their eyes as they stepped out of the room. Frank and Gerard snuggled more into Mikey. Mikey let out a sigh as he closed his eyes.

                                                                 THE NEXT DAY

Gerard was hanging off the edge of the bed, Mikey was sparwled over Frank while Frank was snoring loudly was the scene Ray and Sparkles walked into. With one look with each other they jumped onto the bed.

Ray and Sparkles had grown close durning the time here and were both happy that they made a new friend. All three sleeping boys flew up with the impact of the jump. Gerard fell out of the bed with a thump.

"What the hell?" He yelled looking up to the smiling faces of Ray and Sparkles.

"It's 10 in the morning get your lazy asses up!" Ray said to Gerard's cry.

"You could of just come in here and sweetly wake us up, like a mom would." Frank said rolling over on his  stomach.

"We could of but this was way more fun." Sparkles said.

Mikey threw a pilliow at the unicorns head. Sparkles easily moved out of the way before it could hit him. Mikey gave him a glare before he laided back down onto the bed. Gerard had gotten up and started to rub his sore butt. (Weird Gerard moment)

"My butt hurts." Gerard complained.

"You're a big boy, suck it up." Mikey mumbled.

Gerard grabbed a pillow and hit Mikey in the face with it. He smiled as Mikey shot up from the bed.

"Ow!" Mikey cried.

"You're a big boy, suck it up." Gerard minicked Mikey's voice.

Mikey did nothing but stick his middle finger up. Gerard started to laugh. Mikey looked over to Frank who was pretending to me alseep.

"Come on Frank we need to think of a plan." Mikey whispered over to him.

Ray, Sparkles and Gerard plopped down on the bed. "He's right we do need a plan. Sparkles you were badass yesterday." Gerard said looking over at Sparkles.

"Don't count on me doing that again. I surprised myself by doing it." He mumbled.

"It was still badass." Mikey said.

Sparkles nodded his head trying to fight back a blush that wanted to escape out onto his face. Frank rolled back around so he was laying on his back and looked at the group of guys.

"We have the cross, and that will weaken her out of all the things we had." He said staring blankly at them.

"That's true. We need a new plan to distract her, any ideas?" Gerard asked.

"I could be bait again." Sparkles mumbled in a low voice.

"Sparkles you really don't have too, you did the most brave thing yesterday." Mikey said.

Sparkles looked up to Mikey. "Mikey I really want to do this." He said looking deadly serious.

Mikey's hands shot up in defeat. "Okay, If you want too." He said.

"Okay so Sparkles is bait, Mikey stabs the bitch, I kind of feel bad for not doing anything." Gerard said.

"So do I." Ray said looking over at them.

"You two where sent to the hospital, you did enough." Frank said.

"Yeah you guys don't need to do anything, and neiter do you Frankie." Mikey said looking over at him.

"The hell i'm not! Micheal she made her human slave! I'm helpping." Frank yelled looked at Mikey.

"Okay! So Sparkles you distract her I stab her, Frank do as you please and Gerard and Ray will be there if anything goes wrong, got it?" Mikey asked looked at each of the guys faces.

They all nodded their heads just as the hotel phone started to ring. They all froze with fear.

"Should we answer it?" Mikey asked.

Frank shrugged his shoulders and answered the phone. "Hello?" He asked in a emotionless tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is on the phone?

Comment, Vote and Fan

Sorry for mistakes.

=)