Chapter 12

A/N: Trigger warning: panic/anxiety

*****************

One day in late summer that year we had agreed to go out for dinner to enjoy the last nice days of the year and to just be together before I would be on the road. I was making myself a little bit crazy over what I should wear. In the end I decided on my usual black skinny jeans and a printed shirt partly unbuttoned. I chuckled a bit, realizing I had stolen that particular fashion choice from Harry. My hair had grown quite long, but in a spur of the moment I decided to shave the sides and back and only left the top long. Harry had been telling me that he loved my longer hair so I didn't cut it all and I really kinda liked how it turned out. I had briefly considered coloring it green, but then decided against it, knowing my management would probably have a stroke. At the time when I actually had considered it, I wasn't entirely sure at first why I had considered green, but then Harry's eyes had flashed in front of my eyes and I had chuckled to myself and shaken my head. I was so whipped.

I jumped into my car and started on the hour drive through London traffic to Harry's apartment. I had planned to pick him up at the door of his apartment, but when I pulled up in front of his apartment building, he was already waiting for me downstairs and I gulped when I got out of the car to greet him. He was breathtaking. My eyes went up and down his body. He was wearing dark blue way too skinny jeans, which were showing off his beautiful legs and left nothing to the imagination. He had topped it off with a black t-shirt, the short sleeves pushed up to his shoulders to show off his biceps. His shoulder length hair was loose and curly around his head. He was a vision and before I knew it I pulled him into my arms and kissed him deeply.

Vanilla ice cream!

It had become my favorite taste and was more of an addiction than a mere liking. I kissed him until I was dizzy and had to pull away to breathe. I looked into his beautiful green eyes, drowning in them. He took me in as well, his eyes moving over my body and up towards my hair, his hands following his eyes, until they pushed my hair out of my eyes.

"I love this," he whispered, still staring at my hair. "It suits you so well. You should do a photo shoot with your hair loose like that. It would drive your fans insane." I chuckled.

"What about you though?" I asked him, curious.

"What about me?" he asked back, looking at me with big innocent eyes.

"Would it drive you insane?" I whispered into his ear, my lips touching his sensitive skin. I could feel a shiver run through his body and all I heard was a whimper falling from his lips. I chuckled lowly, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the car.

"Lets go, or we'll miss the reservation." I told him.

"Do we have to?" he whined, making me laugh.

"We sure do! We have time for other... uhm... things... later," I promised.

We got into the car and were off.

When we arrived at the restaurant something unexpected happened. It seemed like people started to recognize either Harry or me. Since Harry's album release his face was everywhere, just like mine. So, when we entered the restaurant I quickly heard murmurs going all around the place, people staring and I had a bad feeling about that. I couldn't believe that so early in our careers people recognized us like that. I didn't know what it was about that particular restaurant, but there were so many people just staring at us and whispering to each other.

"Uhm," I heard Harry murmur beside me, his hand still clasped in mine. The moment I saw a flash going off I panicked a little, frantically looking around. I started to feel like I couldn't breathe. It seemed like Harry realized my state and put a hand on my cheek to pull my face towards him, so I could look at him instead of the people around us.