Chapter 5

And one day, we were somewhere in the US and we had two shows in that place so we were being housed in a hotel near the venue. We all had our own rooms but I knew that I wouldn't be sleeping alone that night. It was 2 am when we were finally able to get to our rooms. I had said good night to everyone, including Harry, but he had given me a look that made me feel like he had similar ideas as I had. I smiled at him and gave him a small nod before closing the door to my room.

************************

A/N: Just a warning: There's smut ahead! Enjoy!

************************

I decided to take a cigarette break then. I needed some fresh air and a moment to let my thoughts wander. I excused myself and went outside, hearing some giggling and whispering behind me when I left the boys. I walked a little distance before I found a quiet corner where I leaned against the wall, lighting up a cigarette. I closed my eyes and went back to that moment in my dream.

I jumped under the shower, my heart pounding. I had had a hard-on since the moment we left the stage earlier. It was quite an accomplishment that I was able to hide it from everybody else. But I knew I needed to get my hands on Harry as soon as possible. I dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my waist before leaving the bathroom to quickly find something to wear, when I heard a quiet knock on my door.

I took a shaky breath, my heart trying to leave my chest when I slowly walked over to open the door. The moment it was open, Harry jumped into my arms, attacking my lips and wrapping his arms and legs around me. I just managed to close and lock the door before we collapsed on the bed in a tangle of limbs.

I had lost the towel pretty quickly and Harry had wrapped a hand around my length a moment later.

"Harry," I groaned against his lips. "Fuck, baby!"

He moaned into my mouth. It was lips and tongues and teeth. He straddled my hips and I tried to get his t-shirt off and over his head. He had to let go of my cock in order to do that and I had a moment of reprieve. I leaned up and attacked his neck, careful not to leave any marks. I licked and bit my way down his chest and took one of his nipples between my lips, lightly sucking it. Harry threw his head back, moaning, and I stared at the beautiful man in front of me. He took my breath away.

My hands roamed his body, up his back and down his chest, towards the waistband of his unbelievably tight black jeans. When I popped the button I could hear Harry's sharp intake of breath which made me look up at him. His eyes were blown wide and his pupils dilated with lust, but I could feel that he was hesitant as well.

I knew exactly what he was thinking, his face showing what he didn't want to say out loud. I took his face in my hands and kissed his lips briefly.

"We don't have to go any further," I whispered even though it would kill me if we would decide to stop at this point. I was painfully hard and would have to take care of that. But I also didn't want to push Harry any further than he wanted to go.

He shook his head briefly, but then swallowed before answering.

"I want to... but... not yet?"

It sounded like a question and I didn't like that he felt so unsure.

"I don't want to go all the way yet either," I reassured him. His eyes flickered to mine, but I could see something else there now. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I didn't like it. So I said:

"But I would like to make you feel good."

A tiny smile appeared on his face and he nodded.