Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

So, since I was sick of getting comments about me copying another persons story, I am going to start a new story. I have taken down 'An Unexpected Lover Of Mine'. Sorry to any of you that liked it. I'm pretty sure you will like this one more though! =D

P.S. The picture on the side is of Noah. =D

Song Of The Chapter: 

Something by Escape The Fate

Love On The Rocks

Chapter 1

I never thought that I would end up in this position, on a plane to god knows where. I am 17, almost 18 years old, and an adopted child. Well, as of now. My parents, my oh so loving parents, just died. How you ask...It's simple. A drunk asshole ran a red light and hit them head on; instant death. I was spending the night at a friend of mine's house when it happened. I got a call out of nowhere from the hospital and then I was shipped off to a foster home not too long after. The first couple that I met loved me and this is why I am here now. I may not like the idea of having to move, but hell, anything is better than sitting in a smelly room and staring at the ceiling for hours.

The plane ride seemed to only last a minimum of an hour, so it wasn't that bad, I got complimentary food and drinks, along with a huge first class seat. These adoptive people must be rich.

Stepping off of the plane, I grab my bags from the bag check and I head towards the doors of the airport. I see a line of men standing by their cars outside and they are all holding signs with names on them. I spot a man in a black tux and cap that is holding a sign with the name 'Noah Parks'. I smile and head towards him.

That's me alright. The name is Noah, Noah Parks to be exact. I have black shaggy hair, electric blue eyes, full pink lips, and snake bites on my bottom lip. I am what they would call an outcast; I like to keep to myself. I live in my own little shell and I like it just like that.

The guy greets me with an inviting smile and tips his cap at me. I nod my head, smile and he says,

"Are you mister Noah?"

"Yes sir."

"Very well. Come right this way."

He leads me over to the overly sized black stretch limo and ushers me inside after taking possession of my suitcase. I thank him and get comfortable. The smell of the interior fills my nose and I let out a slight sneeze. I am definitely not used to the smell of authentic leather. My parents had only believed in owning one car and that was a very old Cadillac that had fabric for the interior instead of leather. The car was so ancient that my dad actually used to call her 'Old Bertha'. She was his baby and was supposed to be mine, but of course that won't happen anymore. God just had to punish me and took away the one good thing in my life. My parents were amazing and I wouldn't have traded them for anything.

Wiping away a stray tear, I feel the car start moving and I soon realize that we are leaving the airport. We pass by multiple buildings with big shiny signs, mall complex's and many fast food restaurants. All we had in my old town was a grocery store, diner, McDonald's, gas station and a few other stories. It was very secluded and safe, unlike this place. I can already tell that it's going to take me awhile to get used to this place.

"Where are we heading?", I ask the driver after about a half an hour of driving. He looks back at me for a slight second and then turns back.

"Fresno, California. It's only about another hour drive from here. Go ahead and make yourself as comfortable as needed."

I nod okay and continue by saying, "May I ask where you lived before son?"

"Sure. I lived in Laverne, Alabama sir."