Chapter 17

• Dedicated to Kodi!<33

Dedicated To:

Kodi. An amazing follower of mine!<33

Shout-Outs To:

Vampura

luffy8gum

Shay5497

Emolover1492

CoulourMyFate

Okay, so for some reason I only had one person send in a chapter -_- but it turned out that I absolutely loved the chapter that was sent in anyway. Most of this is written by Kodi, but I did add in stuff of my own and edit all of it. Thank you soo much Kodi!!<33

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 17

I wake up in the morning after my eerily disturbing dream. I dreamt I was with Nate and we were in another one of our heated make out sessions when he randomly morphed into Josh.

 That's as far as my dream went and that's as far as I wanted it to go. I didn't need to think about Josh that way when I have the perfect boyfriend coming to pick me up for school in ...10 minutes. Shit!

 I run to my closet and grab my clothes before running into the bathroom for the quickest shower of my life. When I'm done I can already see Nate's car from the window. I race downstairs past Josh without saying one word, and then I'm out the door and on my way to school with Nate after he stole a kiss from me. One of those mind blowing, very Nate like kisses. You know what I mean.

 Pulling into the school parking lot I knew today was going to be different, whether good or bad I wasn't sure. All I know is Seth (Nate's brother) and Mason (Seth's boyfriend) were planning on coming out to the group today and Nate wanted to follow suit.

 The day drug on and I had a hard time trying to keep my thoughts off Josh since he was in all of my classes and Nate was not. Just his mere presence seems to distract me, and that is not a good thing. My thoughts should only be on Nate, but are they? No!

 By the time that lunch rolled around I was nervous. I didn't want to do this.I didn't want everyone to know. Partially because I didn't even know what I wanted anymore.

 Nate is perfect, but Josh sends electricity coursing through my veins. Nate would never hurt me, and Josh probably would. He had everyone falling for him and I was just another nobody to him.

 Josh's POV

I walk into lunch and see Nate and Noah at the table holding hands. My blood boils. Noah is mine and nobody else's.

 What happened with Rachel was a misunderstanding. I have absolutely no feelings for her in any such way. I just wish Noah saw it that way, but every time I try to talk to him he runs away. I need to talk to him and now is the perfect time. As I reach the table and go to ask to speak to Noah, Seth stands up and announces,

 "Look everybody, I'm gay and I always have been,and I just have to say I love Mason with all my heart."

 Mason turns bright red and whispers what I am guessing, "I love you too" into Seth's ear.

 I look between the rest of the guys at the table who all seem carefree, like the news didn't phase them the slightest. Our friends have known each other for a while and most of the news that circulated in our group never really affected us.

 When Nate was about to open his mouth to speak I felt my body go weak. This cant be happening, Noah cant be with him already. I know I made a stupid mistake but Noah loves me. I know it. I can feel it.

 Noah's POV

Josh is standing behind me and I feel like the walls of the cafeteria are closing in. Seth just told everyone he was gay and with Mason, no one batted an eyelash. They didn't even care, they just went on talking about their stupid jock stuff.

 I look at Nate with pleading eyes, I wasn't ready to have my life out there even if no one cared. I care. I care about Nate's feelings and I don't want to be pummeled by his brother if things go wrongly.

 I'm disturbed by my thoughts when I feel an electric current run hot through my entire right side. I look up and see Josh with pleading eyes looking dead into my soul. Mindlessly, I stand and follow him out the cafeteria, earning a lot of stare and whispers from the group whom I thought didn't care about anything. Josh pulls me to the supply closet and closes the door.

 "Noah, please hear me out" Josh begs.

 "Why should I even listen to one word you say to me?" I reply coldly, trying to burn all mental images of my body pressed against his.

 As soon as I say it I realize how hurt Josh is. He looks at me and sadly replies,

 "Noah, I cant stand Rachel, she means nothing to me, nothing compared to what you mean to me.", And with that he grabbed my hand and the electric was back.

"But ... but. .. Josh. I'm with Nate now, you had your chance and threw it in my face, how do I know your not lying now?"

 "Listen to me Noah, I love you. No one else can even come close to the feelings I have towards you. I need you." Josh said with desperately.

 And with that he leaded forward, brushed the hair out of my face. And kissed my nose.  "No. You can't do that. I have a boyfriend now Josh.", I say as I try to push Josh off of me somewhat. Surprisingly he doesn't fight and backs right off.  As he goes to speak, the door opens and there stand Nate. Oh boy. This ought to go down well.