Chapter 3-Picture Of Josh

Song Of The Chapter:

Dope by Debonaire

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 3

Recap:

I nod ok and then I feel him kiss my head before heading to the door. I get ready to lay down when I hear my name being called. I look up and say,

"Ye..?", I start to say but I am cut off when a pair of lips are on mine. I open my eyes and I see that it's Josh. He pulls away quickly before I can even consider kissing him back and then he is gone like a flash. I let out a much needed breath and collapse back on the pillows, touching my lips. It felt like fireworks had touched my lips. There was still a tingle and I couldn't help but smile.

Finally getting under the covers in my bed, I touch my fingers to my lips one last time. I let out a chuckle and close my eyes. Before I fall asleep a though pops into my mind; he stole my first kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ahh! I stretch out my muscles and take a deep breath in as awake from a greats night sleep. I only got like 8 hours of sleep but hell, I had freaking Josh on my mind all night. The feeling that I got as he kissed me and the happiness that I felt, the completeness. I felt whole and normal for the first time in months. Having to live in a foster home for 8 months was pure agony. All of the glares and ridicule that I got was insane. I actually feel nice and sane in this place though, and it's only the second day here.

Smiling widely, I throw the covers off of my body and the cold air hits me. I tip toe quickly to the bathroom and for some reason I hear the shower running. I just shrug my shoulders and walk in. The mirrors are all fogged and I see another door connected and opened revealing Joshes room. Holy shit! How did I not notice that they were connected?!

Slapping myself on the forehead, I quickly turn around from where I am standing by the extra door and I smack right into something very hard and wet? Oh shit! It's Josh! I look up, blushing deep red, and I hear him chuckle and say,

"Couldn't stay away from my sexiness?"

"Don't flatter yourself.", I say with my hands on my hips. He smirks and says,

"You know I'm sexy. Your just afraid to admit it."

"You wish."

"No you do. You know that you can't resist my good look and smooth charms."

I let out a slight laugh and I decide to tease him a bit. I walk closer and put my arms around his neck making sure to rub against his bottom half, which is only covered by a white towel. I hear him gasp and then suddenly his lips are on mine. Well damn! There goes my plan.

I run my fingers through his soft hair as I kiss him long and hard. I feel a slight hardness rub against my crotch and this just causes me to push myself closer to him. Hell! He is a damn good kisser. It starts getting heated and I pull away before anything else can happen. He has a huge smirk on his face and I just feel like slapping it off of his face.

"See, I told you that you couldn't resist me."

"I could say the same to you.", I say as I motion towards his crotch, which is visibly happy. I stifle a giggle and he blushes and rushes out of the bathroom. I let out a quick laugh and then proceed to get into the shower. The warm washes over my skin and I sigh. I would have taken a shower yesterday if I knew that the shower head would feel this good. It shoots out a lot of pressure and feels as if it's giving you a back massage; talk about pleasure.

Getting out a few minutes later, I head back to my new room and change into a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple and black Escape The Fate band tee and my black converse. I have had them for three years now and they are still in perfect condition, well at least I think so. They are all worn out and fit me perfectly.

After messing with my hair a bit, putting on my eye liner and throwing on a black hoodie, I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I throw a loving towards Debbie and she does the same back. I go over to the fridge, grab a bottle of water and go to take a drink when suddenly something jumps onto my back. I turn around quickly and I see that it's Maddie. I smile at her and tell her to hold on while I spin her around in circles and we pretend to be air planes. She is so adorable and I can't help but I love her already.

JOSH'S POV

Wow! Noah truly is something else. I feel a smile creep onto my face as I watch him play around with Maddie. She looks so happy and he does too. I can see love and sincerity deep within his eyes and this makes my heart swell with happiness.

Kissing him has made me feel all new kinds of feelings. I don't know if they are love or what they are but I like how they make me feel. He turns me on by just smiling at me and then I feel sparks when his lips or body come intact with me. It's quite crazy. I have never felt like this before. No guy has ever turned me on so much before.

NOAH'S POV

Josh and I head to the mall after talking to his mother for a bit and I feel all giddy inside as we drive. I have a constant smile on my face and severe shocks running through me from the contact that I have with Josh. He has held my hand the whole way here and this has made me ecstatic for some reason. Hell! What is this guy doing to me! As we pull into the mall I feel a hint of worry for a slight second but this passes as Josh parks and pulls me out of the car and over to his friends. I have to constantly remind myself that I can't be intimate with Josh while we are by his friends. This is one thing that bothers me. Not the not being able to touch part but the fact that Josh doesn't have enough balls to tell his friends that he is bi. What is the big deal? I mean he is risking what? Popularity! Who gives two shits about that. Live your life and be a man is what I should have told Josh last night but no, I just had to choose that moment to be shy and not say anything. Talk about not acting like a man!