Chapter 11

Dedicated to:

Ilovezander1414

Shout-outs to:

Vampura

The_Loss_of_Love

Geakyneaky

Audette

Bloodysunday 

First 5=Shout-out

First=Dedication

A/N: Comments are no longer going to be counted if they are only one word. I hate that. I LOVE that comment, but I HATE that. Please comment right! Please and thanks!! <3 Love you all!! =D

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 11

After a few minutes of just letting the tears fall, I finally pull my head away from Nate's chest and let out a little sniffle. I can feel a headache already coming on from all of the crying. Great. Just what I need at a time like this!

Looking up at Nate, he has a sympathetic look in his eyes and a slight smile on his face. As he wipes a stray tear from my eye he says,

"Do you want to go somewhere and talk about it?"

I nod my head yes real quick and scoot back into my seat. In what little time that it had taken me to collapse into Nate's arms, I had ended up on his lap with my face buried deep in his chest. 

He sat there the whole time and just held me too. I already know that all of this is hurting him. Some way or another. You can clearly see the feelings in his eyes, but his ass is too stubborn to admit it.

While I felt safe in Nate's gentle hold, I couldn't help but think, as we drove, that I felt 10 times safer in Joshes hold. The one guy that I come to like and he turns out to be an ass. What are the chances?!  Of course this would happen to me though. Everything bad always happens to me.

I shouldn't even be thinking of Josh at a time like this either. He is the mother flipping reason why I was just crying a few minutes ago. Do I have problems or something?! I swear. It's like my brain is only made to think about Josh, which really sucks at times. Especially now.

Coming back to reality, I look out the passenger window and see that we have come to the park. It's nice and empty too. 1. Because of school ,and 2. Because it's currently raining outside.

Flipping my hair out of my eyes, I turn in my seat to face Nate and he does the same. I take a deep breath and say,

"I'm sorry about earlier. I had a bad morning."

"I figured. It's fine. I'm here for you. I told you that."

I nod and say,

"You are probably wondering why the hell I was crying like a sissy right?"

"Well I wouldn't say a sissy, but yes I am curious."

I nod and close my eyes for a second. 

"It all started after I got home last night. I walked in the house to find Josh on the couch with his head in his hands. When I go to ignore him, he confronts me and starts telling me how worried he was and all of this other bullshit. He kisses me real quick and acts like nothing is wrong, and that was when I flipped and brought up him kissing that girl. I screamed at him and gave him my all until I ran up to my room and cried for the whole night."

Nate nods his head real fast and I can see that he is really into it, so I continue on.

"I woke up this morning and felt 10 times better for some reason, so I decided to put on some music, which started a whole new scenario. I had it up loud and was singing, which of of course annoyed Josh, so he barged into my room and turned it down. This got the two of us into arguing and then before I know it, his lips are on mine and we are on the bed, shitless and I almost didn't stop.", I say and as the last part slips from my tongue the tears spring up once again. I am like a walking water fountain, I swear.

"Shh, it will be okay.", Nate says as he pulls me into his lap once again and rocks me back and forth. The feeling itself calms me down immensely, and for some reason, my tears come to an almost halt. I pull back and just look into his eyes.

"Josh is an ass for hurting you. He may not have done it intentionally, but still. It you were mine, I would never let anything hurt you Noah. I can see how fragile you are. I'm so sorry.", he says and he pulls me in for a hug. I hug him back and I feel a small tug at my heart. I wonder what that could be.

Pulling back, I look into Nate's eyes once again and search for something. Anything. When I find it, a smile appears on my face and I let out a giggle. He smiles back and says,

"Did you find the twinkle in my eye?"

I laugh and nod my head. He nods back and cups my face with his hands. A smile is still placed at my lips as he leans forward a little as if asking for permission. In answer, I lean the rest of the way and connect our lips. I feel that mini spark from last night, and it feels good inside my body. It's nothing compared to what I feel with Josh, bit it's still something. I guess I could be happy with Nate after all. For a certain amount of time that is.