Chapter 8

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]
Chapter 8

"And then after I come out of the bathroom, I saw Josh standing there talking to this fake blonde. I hid behind the wall and watched them, and why I saw shocked the hell out of me.", I start to explain to Nate what u had witnessed and I feel tears in my eyes once again. I ignore the prickling feeling and continue.

"She actually wrapped her body around his and kissed him."

Nate just nods, but has a confused look on his face.

"What are you confused about?"

"Well I sort of figured it out by now, but are you gay?"

I feel kind of nervous about admitting it to him, but he seems pretty chill about everything so I nod my head yes.

"Okay, and let me get this straight. You were with Josh?"

Again I nod yes and he says,

"Wow. Well this explains a lot."

"Huh?"

"Oh. Well he used to look at some of us oddly and then the locker room after practice sort of have it away that he was either gay or bi."

"He's bi."

"Okay."

"Can you not tell anybody about him though?"

"Of course, but why?"

"He thinks that his friends, including you, will hate him."

"I really don't think that they will care because they all know about me but okay."

"Wait! What do you mean by 'they all know about me'?", I ask in a confused voice. Is he gay? Well he was flirting with me so.

"Lets take this slow. I...am...gay. Okay?" Holy shiznit!

"You are?", I ask pretending to be shocked. To be honest, I guess I always knew. That's surprising though. The one guy who is probably as equally sexy as Josh is gay. Can you say perfect?

He nods his head and I say, "Oh. Well I guess I sort of already knew. I mean, that day at the mall sort of gave it away."

At this he blushes. I laugh and he says,

"Yeah your right. So what are you going to do about Josh?"

"To be honest, I have no clue."

This gets a laugh out of him, but them he suddenly stops and says,

"I have a brilliant idea."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"We can pretend to date."

"And that will help my situation how?", I ask as he stands up and starts walking around the room. I get comfy and lean back against his pillows with my hands behind my head.

"Josh will see us, get jealous, and then ask you back. That is what you want right? To be with him?"

"He cheated on me though."

"No he didn't."

"What the hell do you mean ' no he didn't'? I saw him with my own eyes."

"I know Josh and he would never cheat on somebody that he is with. Intentionally anyway."

I give him a confused look, but it fades as he continues.

"You see, the blonde that you saw him with is his ex Rachel. He broke things with her a few months ago, and well, she hasn't taken it very well. She follows him around like a lost puppy and begs for his forgiveness."

"What did she do?"

"Cheated on him."

"Oo, ouch. That's harsh. One thing that I like about being gay is not having to deal with girl drama."

"Same here. Anyway, she acts like they are still together and tries to kiss him every time that she see's him. So naturally, why you saw was her being her annoying self. Trust me, Josh hates her guts."

"Wow. Well that explains a lot, but I still don't forgive him. He still kissed her back."

"That's completely understandable. It actually pleases me.", he says and I see this wicked smile cross his face.

I raise my eyebrow in suspicion and he just laughs.

"Now I get more alone time with you. I like you, a lot actually, but I know that I will never be with you."

I look down in sadness and I know right away thy he is telling the truth. Well not the complete truth. The fact that Josh cheated pisses me off, and I actually like Nate. He is really cool and like me in many ways. I couldn't ask for a better person. I like Josh though.

"To be honest, I like you too but I can't be with you right now. Josh does deserve a chance to explain himself."

"That's all I needed to hear.", he says and then he is on the bed into of me and his lips are on mine. I moan in the back of my throat and curse myself for liking him.