Chapter 14

Dedicated To:

Mcrluver

Shout-Outs To:

LuckilyBad

Kirbyx

Vampura

The_Loss_of_Love

MelloWay

First 5=Shout Out

First=Dedication

I plan on having a lot of other stars too but the other main guy would be Mitchel Musso, or somebody else. If any of you have a teen star with shaggy hair around 16, name him please!!. So pick one guy from the list and comment and tell me your opinions please!!<3

Anyway, on with the chapter!

P.S. I am going to be changing it so that the characters are all seniors.

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 14

"That was...wow.", I say out of breath as I lay next to Nate in his arms after forgetting, well almost, the interruption.

"You can say that again.", Nate says with a little laugh while rolling over a little and kissing my forehead. I snuggle closer to him and breathe in his scent.

"I didn't hurt you did I?", he asks in a gentle yet calming voice as he pushes my hair out of my eyes.

"A little, but it was a good pain.", I say and I feel a blush come upon my face. Snuggling closer to him, I hide my red face in his chest. I hear him laugh before suddenly he is on top of me and smirking like an idiot.

"I have a very important question for you, and please don't lie to me.", he suddenly says as his face changes.

I nod my head real quick and prepare myself.

"Were you a virgin?", he asks and I can hear a slight smile behind his voice. My eyes widen as I hear this and I proceed to hide my face in one of the pillows real face. He just had to ask that didn't he?!

"Come on Noah. Answer me.", he says as he starts to bounce up and down on top of me. I feel a certain area start to harden and I hurriedly grab Nate's hips and say,

"I will answer you if you stop bouncing on me."

He nods and I continue.

"Yes, I was."

"Noah. You should have said something. I would have sto-", I shut him up by placing my lips on his real quick and then saying,

"But, I don't regret it. Not one bit."

A big smile is apparent on my face as I finish and I see one on Nate's too as he leans down and kisses me.

I feel heat surge through my body when his lips touch mine and I now notice that I never had that with Josh. Sparks and fireworks, but not what I have with Josh. Maybe being with Nate is the right thing to do.

"Well, I think we should get dressed and head down down stairs now.", Nate says as he climbs off of me and rushes over to where his clothes were.

I catch a glimpse of his ass before he puts on his boxers and wow, it's hard to believe that I am no longer a virgin. The thought brings a blush to my face and I hear laughing.

"Oh don't be shy now. I think I've seen enough of you.", Nate says with a wink."

I stick my tongue out at him and rush into the bathroom, where I proceed to change back into my clothes.

Staring at myself in the mirror, I see an almost glow on my skin. Smiling, I close my eyes and let earlier replay in my head. It was magical. Nothing could have been better.

Sighing happily, I skip out of the bathroom and back to Nate's room. Yes, I skipped. I don't think I can control myself at the moment. I am about to explode with happiness.

"Happy are we?", Nate says suddenly, pulling me from my mental state.

"Yeah. Actually, I am."

"Good. I'm glad. I am too.", he says as he kisses my forehead and leads me out of his room and down the stairs.

All along the walls I see family pictures hung up. Most are from either sports events or vacations and I can smiles on everybody's faces, including another little boy's face whom I don't know. I wonder if Nate has a brother? Hmm. I guess we will see.

"Mom??", Nate yells as we reach the living room.

"In here honey.", she hollers and then suddenly I am being dragged into the kitchen. Nate takes a seat at the counter and I next to him.

I look up from my seat to see a woman of about 40 wearing an apron with a pan of cookies in her hands. The picture brings memories of my mom and I together back to me, but I don't let it bother me.

"Here you go hon.", she says as she places a plate of chocoloate chip cookies between the two of us.

"Thanks mom.", Nate says and she nods and then says to me with a smile,

"Well. I don't think we have met before."

"No ma'am. My name's Noah.", I say with a grin and I hold out my hand for her to shake. She shakes it before saying.

"Very nice to meet you Noah. You are a friend of Noah's I am guessing?", she asks with the raise of an eyebrow and I cam see that she is hiding something. I bite my lip and go to answer when Nate says,

"Boyfriend actually."

My eyes go wide and my head shoots in his his direction. Did he just indirectly ask me to be his boyfriend?!

"Ah. Well him, can you make sure to lock your door next time you, you know?", she says to Nate with a wink. My jaw drops and I feel myself blush a deep, deep tint of red. Holy shot! It was his mother! What a great first impression to make right?

"Sorry mom.", I hear Nate say and I look up to see him blushing too.

"It's okay. Just please do not make me witness that again."

"Will do.", he says and then suddenly I am being dragged from the kitchen and out the door.

"Whoa. Slow down killer.", I say with laughter in my voice as I pull Nate back some to match my pace as we walk down the street holding hands.

"Sorry. I just needed out of there before she starts with her stories."

"Ah."

"Yeah. So, to the park?", he asks with a smile. I nod and we begin our walk down the block to little community park.

I spot the slides and swing sets ahead if us and the kid inside of me is unleashed. I run full force toward the swings and get on one. Pushing my feet in front of me a little, I move back and forth in a slow motion and more past memories flood through me.

I feel Nate's presence beside me and I am happy to have him with me. He keeps me calm.

"Were you for real about what you said earlier?", I ask Nate suddenly as I stop swinging and turn to face him. He does the same, but had a confused look in his face.

"About what exactly?"

"Me being your boyfriend."

I see a shock of something go through his eyes as he realizes what I mean and he stands up walks over to me. Taking my face in his hands and smiling, he says,

"Will you be my boyfriend Noah? For real?"

I bite my lip and nod my head yes knowing that this is the right thing to do. I no longer will have to worry about making Josh jealous. He can do whatever the hell he wants.

Pushing my lips to Nate's, I feel happiness surge through me. Yeah. I definitely made the right decision. I think.