Chapter 12

Dedicated To:

Catbat

Shout-Outs To:

ilovepandas

Audette

Dimikaroza

geakyneaky

Vampura

Remember!(More than ONE word).........

First 5=Shout-Outs

First=Dedicaton

Love On The Rocks[BoyxBoy]

Chapter 12

"So what do you say to skipping And just spending the day with me?", Nate asks me as we sit back in his car and listen to music after our oh so perfect kiss.

"I say hell yeah!", I say with a smile on my face. The first since yesterday to be honest being around Nate seems to cheer me immensely.

He laughs and says while starting up the car,

"How about we go get some lunch and then head to the movies? Sound good?"

I nod my head yes and look out the window as we drive. Many thoughts run through my mind as I sing along to the radio. Should I give Josh another chance? Or should I say forget it and go after Nate? 

I feel so happy when I am with Nate, and I know that I can grow to love him. He is so sweet and seems to like me for me. He would be the perfect perfect. There is also no ex girlfriend in the way either.

I'm torn between two guys at the moment, I literally don't know what the hell to do!

Sighing, I turn up the radio some and sing louder to Adam Lambert.

'No, I won't let you down. So oh. Just don't give up!', I sing loudly and I hear Nate join me. The song ends with both of us laughing our asses off and it sure feels good to laugh. Nate is just so fun to be around. 

I have a huge smile on my face as we pull into the parking lot of  this little sub place and head in. I order an italian sun and Nate gets the same. Well there is another thing we have in common, food interests.

As we eat, Nate tells me stories of his past. About him relaxing that he was gay in the 6th grade, his first boyfriend, first heart break, and all of that stuff. It felt good that he was being so open with me.

Within a a half an hour we finish up and then head back to the car. I hop in and my hand shoots for the radio right away, but this time nothing is on and I find myself asking,

"Do you have CD's in here?"

"Uh, yeah. Back seat."

I nod and lean into the back to grab them. Flipping it open, I already spot many of my favorites. Escape The Fate, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Brokencyde, Bless The Fall and many more. Wow. We have so much in common!

Finally deciding, I slip in the Brokencyde CD and smile when it starts to play. This band has always cheered me up. It's full of hotties and all of their songs are funny, but yet derogatory.

I hear a laugh come from Nate and he says,

"You just had to pick this one didn't you?"

"Well of course."

He smiles and turns it up, silencing the both of us. I let the music take me away and I enjoy just being content and happy.

We pull into the movie theater parking lot in record time and I still have a smile on my face. What the hell is up with me?! I think being around Nate is affecting me, a lot.

Me and Nate in together, staying as close as possible, and we pay for one another's ticket. 

After getting popcorn and drinks, we sit down and wait for the movie to start. We decided to watch the new Harry Potter movie and to be honest, I was excited. I'm not one of those obsessed girls or anything, but I did take the time to read all of the books and watch the movies.

The movie ends within 3 hours and at the end I sit up and stretch. Nate does the same and we both laugh at one another. 

.............

The drive back to Nate's house only end's being like 20 minutes and I am happy about that. I am excited to see his room again.

Hopefully I will a actually be able to talk to him more this time. I want to find out about his interests and what not. That could only make this day that icy better, not that it hasn't been perfect already. It will only help. I can feel it.