Alice?

*Calliope's POV*

It's been a few days since Bella and I found out about the wolfs. Its the middle of the night and I have no idea where Charlie or Bella is. I sit in my room, sitting on my bed and staring at the wall. I have on a baggy navy blue sweater and a pair of baggy black sweat pants and a pair of fuzzy dark purple socks. My hair is held back in a messy ponytail. 

"Callie! There you are, get dressed!" A voice says. 

I turn to see Alice standing in my room. 

I freeze, "Alice?" 

She gives me a sad smile and nods, "Yes it's me. Now get dressed."

I get up and do what she says, afraid she'll disappear.  I dress in a pair of black leggings, a baggy dark greenish blue sweater that has a panda bear face on it that has a blue bow tie and blue glasses. Lastly, I put on a pair of black combat boots, leaving on my fuzzy socks.  I run a brush through my hair and put it back in a ponytail. 

"Alright come on," Alice leads me downstairs. 

The front door opens to reveal Bella, whose clothes are sopping wet. 

"Would you like to explain to me how you're alive?" Alice demands.

Bella stares at her as if she just saw a ghost, "A-Alice?" 

"Yes, now explain."

Bella gives her a hug, "What do you mean?" 

"I had a vision of you jumping off a cliff and you never came out of the water!" 

"What?!" I exclaim. 

Bella shrugs, "I went cliff diving. It's fun, Jake pulled me out of the water." 

I scoff but don't say anything. 

"What is that awful wet dog smell?" Alice wrinkles her nose.

"Probably Jacob," I mutter but she, of course, hears me.

"You've been spending time with werewolves? There dangerous!"

"And you aren't? Besides there spirit shifters, not werewolves, actual werewolves are controlled by the moon and shit. Jacob and them can shift at any time. They're supposed to protect us humans from monsters like you." My voice is cold and uncaring but I'm still hurt by the way they left Bella and I behind. Edward especially for ditching Bella in the middle of the forest where she almost died. 

Alice winces, hurt by my words. "Well they're still dangerous, they could get mad and hurt you at any time." 

I roll my eyes but refrain from commenting. 

"I'll leave you alone for a minute with your wolf," Alice says wrinkling her nose. 

Jacob walks in sighing, "I had to check on you."

"I'm fine, Alice would never hurt us," Bella says. 

The house phone rings and Jacob answers it.