Bella's big day

*Calliope's POV*

Today is Bella's big day

Today is Bella's big day. Rosalie fixed my hair and Alice did my makeup and nails. I just got in my dress as Bella came into the room. Bella sat in the chair in a bathrobe. Rosalie went to work on her hair. Alice begins working on her makeup. I got the task of doing her nails.

"Are those bags under your eyes?" Alice scolds.

Bella sighs, "I had a nightmare."

Alice frowns but continues working on her makeup.

"Bella!" Mom exclaimed walking into the room.

Bella smiled standing up. Rosalie finished her hair and Alice her makeup and I finished her nails.

As Bella went to hug mom I spoke up, "Careful your nails are still wet."

Mom pulled her into a hug and Charlie stood awkwardly behind her.

"I can't believe one of my babies is getting married!" Mom cupped Bella's face in her hands. "You are so beautiful, Bella."

Bella chuckles, "Thanks, mom."

Mom reached into her purse and took out a small box. "I got you something borrowed and something blue." She opens the box to reveal a silver and blue hair clip. "Its grandma's hair clip I added the sapphires."

Bella smiled and let mom put it in her hair. "Thank you, mom."

Alice ran to the closet and came back with a large dress bag.

"And now for the dress!"

"We will see you downstairs," Charlie says urging mom out of the room.

"See you down there!" Mom yelled as she was leaving.

With Alice's help, Bella got into her dress.

"Your beautiful Bells!" I exclaim.

"Your beautiful as well Cal!" Bella smiles.

Alice claps her hands excitedly and urges us all to go downstairs. Alice had me paired with Jasper in the lineup. I didn't mind having to hold his arm as we walked down the aisle. I can feel myself wanting to forgive him.

Maybe I'm ready.

As the wedding march started I watched Bella walk down the aisle with Charlie.