Birthday troubles

*Calliope's POV*

I stand in Alice's room as she put the finishing touches on my makeup. Today is mine and Bella's 18th birthday. Alice is throwing us a birthday party.

Even though Bella would rather not celebrate. Charlie got her a camera and mom and Phil got her a photo album. Jake got a dream catcher. Alice got her the dress she'll be wearing to the party.

Edward and Bella are in another room upstairs, waiting for Alice and me before going downstairs for the party. I hadn't been aloud downstairs. Alice wants it to be a surprise.

Despite Bella's no gift rule I still got her a gift.

"All finished!" Alice exclaims

I look in the body length mirror and gasp.

"Thank you Ally!"

She smiles and we link arms

She smiles and we link arms. We find Bella and Edward in Carlisle's study.

"Its time!" Alice cheers.

Giggling I unlinked my arm with Alice and link arms with Bella instead.

We meet everyone downstairs. I couldn't help the excited cheer that left my lips at the sights of the Monsters Inc. decorations.

"I love it! Thank you all so much!"

I received a chorus of your welcomes. I attack daddy with a hug giggling.

"I love you, daddy!"

He smiles and gives me a quick kiss. I gaze up at him lovingly. A flash catches my attention and I see Alice taking a picture of Bella and Edward.

"I found it in your bag I hope you don't mind." She says.

She then takes a picture of daddy and I. After she takes a few more everyone sings happy birthday and Bella and I blow out the candles on the cake. Alice then encouraged me to open my presents. I  received many wonderful presents.

My face flushed as red as a tomato when I opened the gifts Daddy had got for me.

"Are  those gifts for  her or for you?" Mason teased.

" Nice jazzman," Emmett smirks.

Rosalie slaps the back of Emmett's head.

"Ow babe,"  Emmett pouts like a child.

Bella begins opening presents, starting with the one Carlisle and Esme got for her.

"Ow, paper cut." She says and blood trickles down her finger and on to the carpet.

The whole room tenses, everyone staring at Bella. Edward looks at daddy in panic. Daddy is the first to react to Bella's blood. He shoots across the room toward her as fast as lightning. 

In the process, I was flung into the wall by Daddy. I lay there on the ground, blood pools around me and my vision is fuzzy.  Black dots danced before my eyes, I can feel myself slipping in and out as  I take shallow breaths.  The last thing I see before I black out is the distorted image of Carlisle's face.