Bella's gonna wake up and day out with daddy

*Calliope's POV*

It has been three days since Bella was changed and Renesmee was born

It has been three days since Bella was changed and Renesmee was born. Renesmee has grown quite a bit. She went from being a regularly sized newborn to a one-year-old baby with four teeth.

It's insane how fast she's grown. I'm currently on the floor in the living room with Renesmee who sits in front of me on a purple blanket. I have my two bat stuffies next to me. The dark purple one is named Kasdeya.

The dark grey one is named Drac. My blocks sit on the floor in between us. Renesmee holds the one with a butterfly on it and I hold the one with a ladybug on it. Renesmee giggles at me, raising the hand holding the block in the air and shakes it.

I grin and shake my block as well. Daddy walks into the room with my black bat sippy cup.

"Here you go darlin'," daddy smiles at me, sitting on the couch behind me.

"Thank you, daddy," I turn and give him a quick kiss.

Edward walks into the room and pick up Renesmee and sits her on his lap where he now sits on the floor in front of me.

"Hiya Ed," I wave.

"Hey Callie," he waves back.

"Bella is waking up today right?"

He nods, "Speaking of which I'm not so sure you should be here."

I frown, "What? Why?"

"She's a newborn, having you around will be like sticking a white-hot poker down her throat," Edward explains.

"Oh.."

Daddy rubs my shoulders, "It'll be okay baby. How about today we go out, spend the day together?"

"Alright, but when can I see sissy?" I put, my bottom lip jutted out.

Daddy rubs his thumb along my bottom lip, "Baby doesn't pout. You can see Bella when she gets control over her thirst."

"Okay, daddy."

As much as I want to see Bella I am looking forward to spending the day out with Daddy. I play with Renesmee while daddy packs me a bag.

"Come on baby let's go," daddy says walking back into the room.

"Coming daddy!" I wave at Renesmee and Edward.